hey guys.
    i did notice my key2 battery has been dying lately. and on 2 or 3 occasions, i got a weird pop up, that my flashlight app will not close to preserve power/ battery. but flashlight was not on.. so i installed a background app, and monitored that for awhile.. didnt see anything odd. fast forward to last week.. again, got a pop up about flashlight will close, and no activity for it in the battery monitor, or background app.. but im thinking, maybe its on in the background somehome or trying to turn on and thats whats causing problems to may battery?
    11-04-21 01:34 PM
    hey guys.
    i did notice my key2 battery has been dying lately. and on 2 or 3 occasions, i got a weird pop up, that my flashlight app will not close to preserve power/ battery. but flashlight was not on.. so i installed a background app, and monitored that for awhile.. didnt see anything odd. fast forward to last week.. again, got a pop up about flashlight will close, and no activity for it in the battery monitor, or background app.. but im thinking, maybe its on in the background somehome or trying to turn on and thats whats causing problems to may battery?
    It would have nothing to do with the battery. The key2/LE has a built-in flash light function, no "app" needed.
    11-10-21 03:10 AM