Has anyone ran into this issue? Trying to see I there us a fix or if someone other than me has seen this. It just all of a sudden started. Also the fingerprint menu under security menu is not showing.
    Attached Thumbnails Fingerpring Init Failed-1604101143646.jpg  
    11-01-20 02:33 PM
    Has anyone ran into this issue? Trying to see I there us a fix or if someone other than me has seen this. It just all of a sudden started. Also the fingerprint menu under security menu is not showing.
    I had this on my key2le. When I rebooted, all reference to my fingerprint sensor was gone.

Then when I was prepping to sell, two things happened. One, the phone was powered off for a few days, because I wasn't using it away. Two, I started removing all my accounts before a wipe to ensure it was clean before selling.

After those two process, the fingerprint reader started working again. This was after a couple months of no fingerprint.

So one of three things likely occurred. One, the power off gave a full discharge and that fixed the sensor. Two, removing an account fixed it. Maybe an account disabled it for some reason. Three, random chance, nothing I did mattered.

I hope you can find a solution. For me, the spacebar was still functioning even thought the sensor for fingerprint was not.
    11-01-20 02:54 PM
    I had this on my key2le. When I rebooted, all reference to my fingerprint sensor was gone.

Then when I was prepping to sell, two things happened. One, the phone was powered off for a few days, because I wasn't using it away. Two, I started removing all my accounts before a wipe to ensure it was clean before selling.

After those two process, the fingerprint reader started working again. This was after a couple months of no fingerprint.

So one of three things likely occurred. One, the power off gave a full discharge and that fixed the sensor. Two, removing an account fixed it. Maybe an account disabled it for some reason. Three, random chance, nothing I did mattered.

I hope you can find a solution. For me, the spacebar was still functioning even thought the sensor for fingerprint was not.
    Thanks man, I have been dreading a full reset. Cuz I got 2 years of backing up to do and make sure I have when I bring my phone back up. I will definitely prepare to put this in motion and if it works I will definitely post my findings.
    11-01-20 07:19 PM