Dear Community Friends,

just two days ago got my new key2 silver and so far I am really very impressed and happy ...

They are many things I could count - but so far most impressive are the keys, which react in a kind of soft and quick ways - I have been using blackbarry for many years - now everyone who says that it is tough to write this way - I can tell you I made the test and I can write faster than my Friend on another android -
    -Than the mix of security (I installed for free I can also only recommend Kapersky whatever other people say- my Uncle was working for one the largest Banks in Europe and he said to me recently do not pay attention to some rubbish news- they at Bank have only one antivirus we trust and is the kapersky so I bought for my PC and now for free installed in two androids ..
    and finally the setup in hub is working great with the emails to forward to only one and so on ..
    And also the many new settings in Oreo are great to switch for exam. Notifications ..
    The sound is great and reception- as some people here say - my first calls were up to Crackberry standard ...
    and also I can tell and confirm battery life to two days and one night -- though I did not use a lot ..
    Conclusion: expensive yes but worth every cent ..
    I will update later- when I have ore experience with this
    CHeers
    Last edited by Henry15; 07-12-18 at 10:40 AM.
    07-12-18 08:17 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    07-12-18 12:44 PM
    Happy to hear that you're enjoying your experience thus far. What device did you have prior to the Key²?
    Looking forward to first-hand experience myself.
    07-12-18 12:46 PM
    Hello Jam, i had classic . - good luck with new one .. I feel sure you will enjoy ..
    07-14-18 12:47 PM
    better than the blackberry classic keyboard???
    07-14-18 11:02 PM
    Hello Jam, i had classic . - good luck with new one .. I feel sure you will enjoy ..
    Thank you very much sir.
    07-14-18 11:45 PM