Ok, so we've seen the live stream, we've read the specs and features on CB, there are still some things left unmentioned.

1. NFC - While this wasn't mentioned, the video showed someone using Google Pay, so I think that means NFC is confirmed. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    2. Notification LED - I'm not sure if I just missed it, but did it ever show or talk about it having RGB Notification LED?
    3. Wireless Charging - I'm assuming it's a no, just wanted to be sure.
    4. OIS - Does the dual camera provide some benefit to stabilization so there didn't need to be any OIS? I'm not sure how that all works.
    5. Speakers - They mentioned it will have "HD" sound, but that doesn't really tell us if it'll have one speaker like the KEYone or if it will have two? Hopefully the two in KEYtwo is actually talking about the number of speakers, lmao.
    6. Is the speed key function optional so we can continue to use the CTRL shortcuts we have now or will it basically be forced onto us?

Anyway, any one have any info on any of that?
    06-07-18 10:14 AM
    Because of course, the cameras are yet again nothing to write home about. They said “improved image stabilization”, a fig leaf for the absent optical image stabilization — they would have mentioned OIS if it was there. I’ve watched a few hands-on reviews on YouTube and they all omitted camera — there’s definitely some sort of a camera gag order placed by TCL, and I’m afraid it’s for a reason.
    06-07-18 10:16 AM
    not having OIS on a 2x zoom lens is a terrible idea
    06-07-18 10:38 AM
    NFC and rgb led for notifications are a safe bet
    06-07-18 10:40 AM
    Ok, so we've seen the live stream, we've read the specs and features on CB, there are still some things left unmentioned.

1. NFC - While this wasn't mentioned, the video showed someone using Google Pay, so I think that means NFC is confirmed. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    2. Notification LED - I'm not sure if I just missed it, but did it ever show or talk about it having RGB Notification LED?
    3. Wireless Charging - I'm assuming it's a no, just wanted to be sure.
    4. OIS - Does the dual camera provide some benefit to stabilization so there didn't need to be any OIS? I'm not sure how that all works.
    5. Speakers - They mentioned it will have "HD" sound, but that doesn't really tell us if it'll have one speaker like the KEYone or if it will have two? Hopefully the two in KEYtwo is actually talking about the number of speakers, lmao.
    6. Is the speed key function optional so we can continue to use the CTRL shortcuts we have now or will it basically be forced onto us?

Anyway, any one have any info on any of that?
    This says

Unfortunately, there’s no wireless charging

Here’s everything we know about the Blackberry KeyTwo - WFMJ.com News weather sports for Youngstown-Warren Ohio
    06-07-18 10:42 AM