I've noticed that several apps, including LinkedIn, do some weird stuff to PKB. I use cyrillic keyboards which means that some characters are typed by pressing a key twice. In those apps it simply ceases to work! How did they manage to break it?
    04-25-19 03:40 AM
    I've noticed that several apps, including LinkedIn, do some weird stuff to PKB. I use cyrillic keyboards which means that some characters are typed by pressing a key twice. In those apps it simply ceases to work! How did they manage to break it?
    I've seen that happen on and off before also. In the past I've cleared the glitch by switching the keyboard to another language and back to Cyrillic, that usually clears the issue for me.
    04-25-19 04:45 PM
    Mine just broke overnight last night. I had it set to English (UK)/Dutch/French, and when I started typing a WhatsApp message this AM the Dutch and French dictionary had disappeared somehow. Only with a lot of messing around did I manage to get Dutch back, and it is no longer possible to add two supporting languages to a multi-language keyboard - you can only add a single one.

Oh and I noticed that a couple of apps won't accept physical keyboard capitalisation (long press) any more.
    04-26-19 02:34 AM
    I think we have TWO problems. One is random (happens in any app unpredictably) and second one is persistent bug (happens in certain apps with 100% certanty).
    04-26-19 05:11 AM