I assigned the letter F as a shortcut to turn on the flashlight. Can I make a shortcut that turns off the flashlight once it's on?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-20 07:15 PM
    I assigned the letter F as a shortcut to turn on the flashlight. Can I make a shortcut that turns off the flashlight once it's on?

Posted via CB10
    Assign both long press and short press to letter F flashlight. Press to turn on and Press again to turn off.
    08-08-20 07:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    I use the convenience key, super handy.
    08-08-20 08:42 PM
    I use the convenience key, super handy.
    Found the convenience key susceptible to possible accidental presses and with flashlight assigned had it turn on....accidental battery drain. So switched to keyboard like OP use key F.

Nonetheless this is one of the many joys of keyboard! Try doing this on a slab device...LOL !
    bh7171 likes this.
    08-09-20 01:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hello Google "turn off flashlight" but you do have to be on the internet for that two functions it was at one time only available in the United States but worked perfectly well in the United Kingdom and most of English speaking countries.
    08-09-20 01:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    The same shortcut can be used to toggle the flashlight. No need for two.

nevilleadaniels likes this.
    08-09-20 11:52 AM
    Doesn't that just put a Flashlight icon on your screen? It seems faster to just press letter F for flashlight, rather then search my screen(s) for the flashlight icon

Posted via CB10
    Rico4you likes this.
    08-09-20 02:24 PM
    Doesn't that just put a Flashlight icon on your screen? It seems faster to just press letter F for flashlight, rather then search my screen(s) for the flashlight icon

Posted via CB10
    No. That's what I select when adding the keyboard shortcut.
    08-09-20 03:33 PM