Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I get two identical entries for most contacts. It is driving me nuts! Any ideas on how to fix this is appreciated
    07-04-18 03:54 PM
    I get two identical entries for most contacts. It is driving me nuts! Any ideas on how to fix this is appreciated
    Are your contacts tied to an email account? Or are they stored locally?
    07-04-18 04:36 PM
    Might also be whatsapp which duplicates your contacts
    07-04-18 04:47 PM
    there is no way to make the phone show only the Google account contacts? I know one can do this on other phones, like Samsung. there must be a way to choose to show local or Google or both
    07-04-18 05:00 PM
    I think it's the same contact manager as the keyone, hit the contacts icon and let the contacts load up. that can take some while if you've got a lot of people in it.
    Hit the 3 stripes on the top left and click the account that you want to look at, alternatively you can create a custom view from the same menu.
    Last edited by nevilleadaniels; 07-04-18 at 07:13 PM.
    07-04-18 05:03 PM
    thanks! fixed! did not know there was a contact manager app. there are two contact icons but I was hitting the round one whereas the contact manager app is the square icon. thank you so much!!!
    07-04-18 05:13 PM
    thanks! fixed! did not know there was a contact manager app. there are two contact icons but I was hitting the round one whereas the contact manager app is the square icon. thank you so much!!!
    I think you will find that the round button is the text SMS app. Unless you have truecaller installed which does have a white round button for contacts.
    07-04-18 07:15 PM
    there is no way to make the phone show only the Google account contacts? I know one can do this on other phones, like Samsung. there must be a way to choose to show local or Google or both
    There is, yes. I always show Google only as that's where all my contacts are stored.
    07-04-18 07:32 PM