Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Recently got myself dualism key2.
    Question: in the calling screen I get the option to choose between the sim's. Is it possible to give it a name rather than Sim 1 and Sim 2? See attached screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Dual SIM - Name for Sim number-18630.jpg  
    11-14-18 01:34 AM
    Is it possible to give it a name rather than Sim 1 and Sim 2?
    Not within the dialer area, no. In most of the other settings you can change the name though. And maybe if you set it to ask which to use for calls first, it might display the name. But in that small dialer area I haven't found a way to change it.
    11-14-18 01:57 AM
    Not within the dialer area, no. In most of the other settings you can change the name though. And maybe if you set it to ask which to use for calls first, it might display the name. But in that small dialer area I haven't found a way to change it.
    What are the other settings wherein I can rename Sim 1?
    12-03-18 08:16 PM
    What are the other settings wherein I can rename Sim 1?
    Settings>SIM Card & Cellular network, SIM Cards. Tap on the one you wish to change.
    12-03-18 08:19 PM
    Settings>SIM Card & Cellular network, SIM Cards. Tap on the one you wish to change.
    I did that and now it says 'emergency calls only' Please help! How do I undo this?
    12-03-18 09:05 PM
    I did that and now it says 'emergency calls only' Please help! How do I undo this?
    The same way you did it in the first place? Seems logical to me. I changed mine with no issues at all.
    12-03-18 09:06 PM
    The same way you did it in the first place? Seems logical to me. I changed mine with no issues at all.
    I don't know what I did wrong. I can't seem to undo it
    12-03-18 09:08 PM
    I don't know what I did wrong. I can't seem to undo it
    Try a reboot. Changing it should have zero impact on anything other than how it shows in the OS. It's not even doing anything to the SIM card itself.
    12-03-18 09:09 PM
    I fixed it. It was on GSM only and I changed to LTE/WCDMA/GSM. I wonder if I accidentally changed it to GSM only when I changed the name??
    12-03-18 09:12 PM
    Btw, what is the thing for voicemail *86?
    12-03-18 09:13 PM