@conite ... I literally just set up all my accounts, please tell me I don't have to do a factory reset after work tonight...
    Attached Thumbnails DTEK Unable to Verify Hardware, OS, System Integrity-5027.jpg  
    08-14-18 05:16 PM
    Hmmmm.

I assume you've done the 32 second reboot?

You've done all your app updates?
    08-14-18 05:20 PM
    Hmmmm.

I assume you've done the 32 second reboot?

You've done all your app updates?
    Yes sir.
    08-14-18 05:25 PM
    Yes sir.
    The fact that it's yellow means it's stuck in limbo. Not sure what's happened.

You can bite down and do the reset now before you set up too much more, or wait for the next DTEK app update and hope it fixes it.
    08-14-18 05:29 PM
    Dtek security got hacked?
    08-14-18 05:41 PM
    Dtek security got hacked?
    No.
    08-14-18 05:52 PM

You can bite down and do the reset now before you set up too much more, or wait for the next DTEK app update and hope it fixes it.
    Going to have to wait till I'm off. Oh well, bad start.
    08-14-18 07:58 PM
    You could just not use the app also.
    08-14-18 08:27 PM
    You could just not use the app also.
    Well I often look at DTEK to make sure unwanted apps aren't accessing permissions I don't want them too. Plus my OCD would not let me handle that hahaha.
    Lobwedgephil and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    08-14-18 08:34 PM

So factory reset did nothing, that's disappointing. I'm currently doing one more reset and starting it as a fresh device rather than copying data. If that doesn't give than I'm not sure.
    08-14-18 11:23 PM
    So factory reset did nothing, that's disappointing. I'm currently doing one more reset and starting it as a fresh device rather than copying data. If that doesn't give than I'm not sure.
    Try Sugar, or the Mobile Upgrade Tool.
    08-14-18 11:24 PM
    What is sugar? Now you're speaking another language! I'll try the mobile upgrade tool.
    08-14-18 11:30 PM
    Never mind just read up on it. I can't even get the damn mobile upgrade tool to run properly on my PC. I think it's time to call it a night.
    08-15-18 12:03 AM
    Well I successfully went through the whole sugar process and the same issue still persists. I guess I'll have to get a replacement.
    Last edited by nucks26; 08-15-18 at 01:00 PM.
    08-15-18 12:43 AM
    I had that with a brand new K2 black - several resets etc. Suddenly after a couple of days DTEK was "all green" again...
    08-15-18 01:42 AM
    I had that with a brand new K2 black - several resets etc. Suddenly after a couple of days DTEK was "all green" again...
    Interesting. I guess I'll let it sit. Anybody know how many days I get with it under Amazon?
    08-15-18 07:26 AM
    Interesting. I guess I'll let it sit. Anybody know how many days I get with it under Amazon?
    Just got my replacement silver K2 from Amazon US and have the same DTEK issue.

DTEK Unable to Verify Hardware, OS, System Integrity-image1.jpg
    08-15-18 11:36 AM
    I got DTEK problems as well I guess it the DTEK app that have the problem rather our phones
    08-15-18 11:41 AM
    on my k2 everything shows green shields except the system integrity one that's red
    08-15-18 11:42 AM
    Did BB half *** the DTEK software or something on the device so they could get the Key2 out on time?
    08-15-18 11:47 AM
    Lol BB half a**e** everything, that’s nothing new.
    08-15-18 12:29 PM
    Just got my replacement silver K2 from Amazon US and have the same DTEK issue.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	439148
    Ya I've tried everything. I sent them a message too so hopefully they're aware of the issue moving forward. Hopefully a software update can fix that.
    08-15-18 12:58 PM
    @mralgi @nucks26, I believe your devices are being blocked at the network level for certain communication that is required to validate some information. If you are connected via WiFi, this could be firewall rules that is blocking this traffic. Connecting via cellular should resolve it if you can't connect to a more open network temporarily. It is also possible the server end of that communication was having network issues. Waiting a day or two would be the next step after ensuring an open connection to the internet. Please let me know the results of these suggestions.
    @billskg, We are working on a patch to resolve the issue you are currently seeing. If it still persists after you download the next version of DTEK, please tag me in a comment here (you can tag me if it is fixed as well ).

Thanks,

Robert
    08-15-18 01:14 PM
    @mralgi @nucks26, I believe your devices are being blocked at the network level for certain communication that is required to validate some information. If you are connected via WiFi, this could be firewall rules that is blocking this traffic. Connecting via cellular should resolve it if you can't connect to a more open network temporarily. It is also possible the server end of that communication was having network issues. Waiting a day or two would be the next step after ensuring an open connection to the internet. Please let me know the results of these suggestions.
    @billskg, We are working on a patch to resolve the issue you are currently seeing. If it still persists after you download the next version of DTEK, please tag me in a comment here (you can tag me if it is fixed as well ).

Thanks,

Robert
    Hello Robert,

Thanks for your suggestion. So essentially what you are saying is to keep wifi disconnected completely for a few days and let it run on cellular? Would you like to pay for my bill for the month too for data charges? . I'm only kidding, thanks for the suggestion I'll give it a try.

Nucks
    08-15-18 01:20 PM
    @nucks26 Disabling wifi and resetting may get the quickest results. If you don't see any changes in 3 hours then likely the problem is somewhere else.
    Please keep me updated on the result. I'd like to add this to our known issue database if it has been successfully root caused with a work around.
    Thanks!
    Robert
    08-15-18 02:13 PM
50 12