I was having issues with DTEK recently as posted in my other thread, but it was yellow instead of red. After being on a public network like somebody had suggested (I'm at a hotel for the weekend), dtek starting working properly. Shortly after that I downloaded the august patch and now I'm all red. Anybody else?
    Attached Thumbnails DTEK Post August Update-13914.jpg  
    08-17-18 08:33 PM
    Nope. I had issues like you before the update, it fixed itself after a few days and still no issues after the update.
    08-18-18 01:07 PM
    Nope. I had issues like you before the update, it fixed itself after a few days and still no issues after the update.
    Definitely frustrating. I don't feel like sending it back.
    08-18-18 04:27 PM
    Nope, mine's the same before and after the latest update. BlackBerry Key2 Black Edition International Unlocked bought in Dubai on ABE181 OS:

08-18-18 07:14 PM
    Same here, all of a sudden, a week after the August update. I guess that's what you get for buying a Chinese noname phone made in a garage with a BlackBerry logo slapped on the back.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    08-19-18 12:14 PM
    Same here, all of a sudden, a week after the August update. I guess that's what you get for buying a Chinese noname phone made in a garage with a BlackBerry logo slapped on the back.
    But if this issue started happening after the August update, shouldn't the issue be with the app itself rather than the phone?
    08-19-18 02:20 PM
    There is no need to send a device back. This same thing happened to many with the KEYone. It was fixed by BlackBerry with a dtek app update. I would just wait for that.
    08-19-18 02:27 PM
    There is no need to send a device back. This same thing happened to many with the KEYone. It was fixed by BlackBerry with a dtek app update. I would just wait for that.
    Hopefully. I'm loving my black edition, it has certainly grown on me over the silver I had previously. Don't feel like sending it back as I'm Canadian and I purchased it from Amazon USA. The process to send it back would be very inconvenient. I'd probably end up buying another silver at that point from Amazon CAD or Blueshop.
    08-19-18 08:08 PM
    @nucks26 @draculito, We are actively looking into this. Sorry for the inconvenience
    Thanks,
    Robert
    08-20-18 11:04 AM