I've used a BlackBerry as my work phone for 10+ years...BBOS, BB10, and now BlackBerry Android. Why stop now? If it ain't broke, don't fix it...(and believe me, I tried - but to no avail )
    anon(10321802) likes this.
    09-06-18 03:09 PM
    I had $928 CDN burning a hole in my pocket!!! lmao!!!
    Kraeutermann and valer466 like this.
    09-06-18 03:16 PM
    May I ask which industry or field you are in?

What is the one thing about your KEY2 that you couldn't work without?
    Market research / public opinion polling.

I'm sure I am not being unique when I say that the PKB is my must-have feature given the precision it affords, but the exceptional battery life comes a close second. Its overall speediness is also very nice .. this being the single biggest improvement over the KeyOne.
    09-06-18 04:20 PM
    What line of work are you in?

How does the combination of Hub and PKB help you more than, say, Hub on an all-touch phone?
    I am in the building materials business. We deal with projects from design all the way to completion; not only there are many moving parts during the course of the project but there are many people involved as well. Emails are key for me and most importantly their organization so while this issue could be easily addressed by any none PKB device out there (using BlackBerry Hub of course), the PKB add so much confidence in writing meaningful, sometimes rather long communications using my mobile device on the go rather than my computer.

I know that the same is available on any device out there but there is something about the hardware and software combo of the KEY² that allows me to run my business on the go without feeling that I absolutely must attend my computer to reply rather long emails...
    09-06-18 06:25 PM
    I'm a Construction Subcontractor and use the Key 2. Of course all communication is unified in the hub, I also use Evernote to keep track of everything going on. I have all my bids available in the cloud with OneDrive (OneDrive works better on Android than Windows Phone!).
    I was a long time BB user (started with the 7290), but took a leave of absence to Windows Phone after the Q10 double typing fiasco, I'm back and loving it!
    09-06-18 09:50 PM
    I work in IT specifically email and mobility support. For my on call rotations the KEY2 is the go to phone for me. I am still carrying a Note8 also. During my on call rotation the ability for HUB to be able to set special alerts for high priority emails is a God-send. Haven't found another app that is still available that can do that.
    09-06-18 10:00 PM
    Where's the keyone/keytwo get's me attention from females and work get's done later kinda post
    chain13 likes this.
    09-07-18 02:13 AM
    Where's the keyone/keytwo get's me attention from females and work get's done later kinda post
    LOL the attention is looks of bewilderment asking “what kind of phone is that? "
    valer466 likes this.
    09-07-18 07:58 AM
    Definitely confident with using G Suite Apps and storing work files on the device especially with Locker. Slack messaging with the pkb is the cherry on top.
    09-07-18 10:56 AM
    I am in the building materials business. We deal with projects from design all the way to completion; not only there are many moving parts during the course of the project but there are many people involved as well. Emails are key for me and most importantly their organization so while this issue could be easily addressed by any none PKB device out there (using BlackBerry Hub of course), the PKB add so much confidence in writing meaningful, sometimes rather long communications using my mobile device on the go rather than my computer.

I know that the same is available on any device out there but there is something about the hardware and software combo of the KEY² that allows me to run my business on the go without feeling that I absolutely must attend my computer to reply rather long emails...
    So would you say that the KEY2 allows you to be more location independent when doing work communications?

It's easy to carry a phone around, but carrying a laptop (and charger) not so much.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-10-18 05:06 PM
    So would you say that the KEY2 allows you to be more location independent when doing work communications?

It's easy to carry a phone around, but carrying a laptop (and charger) not so much.
    NO DOUBT!

To clarify, any device out there can but typing on glass is hardly the same, certainly for not for long and detailed communications.
    09-10-18 05:08 PM
    LOL the attention is looks of bewilderment asking “what kind of phone is that? "
    I was asked twice already by lady flight attendants: " what phone is that?" "Is that a blackberry?". Feels like I'm in the advert, made this habit when I walk in slow motion towards my seat after they ask 😂
    crackhead007 likes this.
    09-11-18 12:11 PM
    I was asked twice already by lady flight attendants: " what phone is that?" "Is that a blackberry?". Feels like I'm in the advert, made this habit when I walk in slow motion towards my seat after they ask ������
    Cue cool background music and narration. ������
    crackhead007 likes this.
    09-11-18 01:43 PM
    I was asked twice already by lady flight attendants: " what phone is that?" "Is that a blackberry?". Feels like I'm in the advert, made this habit when I walk in slow motion towards my seat after they ask 😂
    Cue cool background music and narration. 😂
    09-11-18 01:43 PM
    What sort of work do you do?

The PKB makes typing on a phone enjoyable for you? This seems to be a recurring theme in the responses so far. And the KEY2 allowed you consolidate the work of multiple devices into a single device.

Do you also use a laptop/desktop? Have you found that you use it less now that you have a KEY2?
    I own a tile business but might be venturing out into another field soon so my Key2 might end up taking a bigger workload soon lol. I do find typing on the PKB enjoyable and makes my work a little less tedious. I find that I don't use my computer as much cause I can access social media apps via my Key2, which I couldn't do on my Passport and I usually answer most of my emails on my Key2 now in the morning before I head to the office.
    09-12-18 03:12 AM
    I do find typing on the PKB enjoyable and makes my work a little less tedious. I find that I don't use my computer as much cause I can access social media apps via my Key2
    Millennial slabber:

"No one needs a keyboard on a smartphone in 2018!"

*reads your post*

"Oh..."
    09-12-18 05:18 AM
    I work in IT specifically email and mobility support. For my on call rotations the KEY2 is the go to phone for me. I am still carrying a Note8 also. During my on call rotation the ability for HUB to be able to set special alerts for high priority emails is a God-send. Haven't found another app that is still available that can do that.
    You konw you can just install HUB app to your Note8? Why even bother to have separate phone for this?
    09-12-18 06:19 AM
    Both.

Frankly, I prefer typing on my phone to typing on my computer keyboard.
    That's a interesting finding
    chain13 likes this.
    09-12-18 07:48 AM
    I prefer typing on my phone to typing on my computer keyboard
    ... said no slab user EVER
    09-12-18 08:33 AM
    What is a “slab” please?
    09-12-18 09:27 AM
    That's a interesting finding
    I do too actually. I also find that I am LESS distracted on my phone, but then again I have few apps on my phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-18 09:29 AM
    What is a “slab” please?
    A phone with a full touchscreen.

These days, that includes every single phone besides the KEYone, KEY2 and KEY2 LE.
    09-12-18 09:59 AM
    Ha ha, thanks. My mind was ina totally different direction. Thinking acronyms....
    09-12-18 11:52 AM
    You konw you can just install HUB app to your Note8? Why even bother to have separate phone for this?
    I did and I didn't like the way Hub worked on a non BlackBerry phone. And you have to pay monthly subscription to remove ads.
    09-12-18 04:27 PM
    I did and I didn't like the way Hub worked on a non BlackBerry phone. And you have to pay monthly subscription to remove ads.
    Ads in the Hub? Have been strongly considering the purchase of the key2 I like a lot of what I’m reading but there’s quite a bit I don’t like. Like ads!
    09-12-18 05:03 PM
65 123