Hello all,

I would like to share my experience with my Key2.
    I ordered my Key2(silver, Qwertz version) from Amazon.de in September, after about 2 weeks
    I was taking notes and I found that my screen is defective, there we lines from left to right:

Do someone had defective display like me?-display_lines.jpg

So I returned the device and asked for replacement one.
    Just after one week again the defective display now with lines were going from right top to left bottom:

Do someone had defective display like me?-_dsc0006a.jpg

I again returned it and asked for replacement one. I asked Amazon to check the serial and try to send me device from different batch if possible.
    I have it for almost 3 weeks and the lines are back:

Do someone had defective display like me?-key2_display_defect_lines2.jpg

Now after this I contacted amazon that I am returning the device and I want refund. I do not trust this silver edition.
    This latest one that I will return has on the box Regional EU QWERTZ, Silver, PRD-63824-099

My question is, do someone of you experienced something like that? I would like to order the black version of the device, but I am really afraid that it will repeat again. I am sad that I am not able to get working device, because I do not want to type on glass.
    Is here someone with black version that experienced something similar like me with the silver one?
    11-22-19 05:53 AM
    mark pizi you are not alone!n just returned mine to Amazon I had vertical lines and flickering. mine said it was from Hongkong through a UK agent. would love another but think I'll take a refund.
    11-22-19 02:51 PM
    I've had the same problem with one of my k2s. Those lines are especially visible on gradient colors like gray or light blue and they tend to go away after the screen "warms up", after 5-10 minutes of use. The lines come back after the screen has been off for some time, for example, when you pick up the phone in the morning. I thought that was because I was close to some powerful radio source or power lines, but there's no way of knowing. I exchanged the phone and the screen on that one never developed such a problem.
    11-24-19 11:25 AM
    Sounds like the same thing that happens on LCD and LED TV's! Defective screen or processor.

Posted via my Passport
    11-24-19 01:29 PM
    I have it too with K1. started one month ago. I can deal with it for now, but I'm done with this trash. I'm moving on from BlackBerry permanently when this device gets even worse.
    11-24-19 06:09 PM
    The last Key2 is on the way back to Amazon. I ordered Keyone Bronze from different store. I had silver keyone previously. I hope that the bronze will have 4gb of ram and display that will work. If not then I will end this missery and move to some other vendor, but that would be really sad because I always was proud to have a BlackBerry
    11-24-19 06:56 PM
    yep. I had that on my silver key2 from Hong Kong (100-6). returned it and not had problems since, though it took a few weeks to see if on my first one so hoping I don't get the same issue again.

A real shame that this is happening. I hope to cling onto this Key2 for another two years but the quality really isn't what I expected.
    11-24-19 07:39 PM