Do the phones for sale on their official EU store also have it? https://eustore.blackberrymobile.com/eu/ What about other EU markets, such as phones from other online vendors in for example The Netherlands, Germany, U.K. (until the actual Brexit) etc. Do they have that nasty CE logo + trash container on the back?

Was (is) this CE logo + trash container also on the back of the KeyOne????
    My KeyOne didn't came from the EU, so fortunately, it didn't have those ugly logos.

Do all Key2 phones that are for sale in the EU have that big ugly CE logo on the back?-ce.jpg
    07-20-18 11:06 AM
    CE stands for “Conformité Européenne”. It’s required for all product sold within the European Economic Area. It’s similar to the FCC marking in the US. Unlike the US the CE marking has to be affixed visibly, legibly and indelibly to the product
    07-20-18 11:24 AM
    CE stands for “Conformité Européenne”. It’s required for all product sold within the European Economic Area. It’s similar to the FCC marking in the US. Unlike the US the CE marking has to be affixed visibly, legibly and indelibly to the product
    It's not an answer to my specific questions dear Dunt Dunt Dunt.
    I know what it stands for, but thank you.
    07-20-18 11:32 AM
    Do the phones for sale on their official EU store also have it? https://eustore.blackberrymobile.com/eu/ What about other EU markets, such as phones from other online vendors in for example The Netherlands, Germany, U.K. (until the actual Brexit) etc. Do they have that nasty CE logo + trash container on the back?

My KeyOne didn't came from the EU, so fortunately, it didn't have those ugly logos.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ce.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	214.7 KB 
ID:	438201
    I guess so. Mine's a French azerty version and it does indeed sport the CE logo. But it's barely noticable...I did not know it was there until I read your post
    07-20-18 11:41 AM
    My Passport doesn't have it and neither does my Q10 which I had before it but it is printed on the labels affixed to the boxes. It has been printed on the back of the iPhone handsets i've had in the past.

---={////]--[ Dispensed on my BlackBerry Passport 
    07-20-18 11:43 AM
    got azerty keyone and it doesn't have it.
    07-20-18 12:14 PM
    FCC has similar requirements as well, but seems a bit more lax. They can put it logically in software, but they must document where it is, it seems. Each FCC ID authorization always has a "label location" diagram.

Besides I don't recall KEYones having that stamp?
    07-20-18 01:03 PM
    I'm not ordering my KEY2 from the EU BB store if it's gonna have the CE logo. I'll probably get it from a UK vendor
    07-20-18 01:16 PM
    I'm not ordering my KEY2 from the EU BB store if it's gonna have the CE logo. I'll probably get it from a UK vendor
    Hate to tell you that UK is still part of EU (until 3/2019)
    07-20-18 01:43 PM
    mine is from EU BB store (delivered to UK) and it does have the CE logo.... but it is not that visible as is printed in black on the black back, OP's photo makes it more visible than it is, I didn't really notice it until this thread
    07-20-18 02:06 PM
    mine is from EU BB store (delivered to UK) and it does have the CE logo.... but it is not that visible as is printed in black on the black back, OP's photo makes it more visible than it is, I didn't really notice it until this thread
    Wtf, none of the KEYones had this crap.
    07-22-18 05:48 AM
    Guys, you can't barely see it! I had to stick my nose to mine to know it was there.
    07-22-18 06:38 AM
    I bet if they added the line "Designed by BlackBerry in Ontario" under it you guys wouldn't be whining, lol.
    IvanTheTolerable and Qorax like this.
    07-22-18 08:24 AM
    I bet if they added the line "Designed by BlackBerry in Ontario" under it you guys wouldn't be whining, lol.
    Designed by TCL in 深圳市
    anon(2695703) likes this.
    07-22-18 09:00 AM
    Buy a BB Priv, it has an awesome clean and soft back, no labels, just the BB logo.

07-22-18 09:02 AM
    Designed by TCL in 深圳市
    Actually TCL is headquartered in Huizou, not Guangdong Shenzhen, lol.

Huawei is in Shenzhen.
    IvanTheTolerable and MrChiezy like this.
    07-22-18 09:22 AM
    Buy a BB Priv, it has an awesome clean and soft back, no labels, just the BB logo.

Depending on version you either get a checkmark or a deathstar. Which is arguably worse.
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    07-22-18 09:23 AM
    Actually TCL is headquartered in Huizou, not Guangdong Shenzhen, lol.

Huawei is in Shenzhen.
    >implying I actually know anything about China
    07-22-18 09:23 AM
    >implying I actually know anything about China
    You should. It's a beautiful and vast country with alot of very interesting history. I enjoy visiting China and Taiwan. Just tell them you are from Canada and you will be very well taken care of. "Oh you from Canada? I family in Vancouver"
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    07-22-18 09:38 AM
    You should. It's a beautiful and vast country with alot of very interesting history. I enjoy visiting China and Taiwan. Just tell them you are from Canada and you will be very well taken care of. "Oh you from Canada? I family in Vancouver"
    Vancouver is a Chinese suburb. Very large population there.
    07-22-18 02:08 PM
    Vancouver is a Chinese suburb. Very large population there.
    You mean Richmond...
    07-22-18 03:19 PM
  22. CARLOS VILLIE MOROCHO ZURITA's Avatar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ce.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	214.7 KB 
ID:	438201
    In my country the telecomunications ministry need the CE number or the Certification of Model BBE 100-4 but I dont find and I ask in the oficial sites and nobody say me nothing about it. Please, someone from the forum know where could find this number and the oficial certification about it?
    11-22-19 03:32 PM