I'm trying to setup my Mavic Pro to my Key 2 and having issues. I have the latest update on my phone. I have downloaded the right app from the playstore. The app will not allow me to sign in with my i.d. I have deleted app and readded. I have read in playstore that android users are having lots of issues but I haven't heard of this one. I have emailed dji Support but havent heard back yet from them. Anyone have any ideas??? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    04-11-19 09:29 AM
    I have read in playstore that android users are having lots of issues but I haven't heard of this one.
    Kinda speaks for itself. Their apps have never been great. Not really sure there's much try on your end to fix it.
    04-11-19 04:22 PM
    Thanks for the reply! Support has gotten back to me so I will take this up with them.
    04-11-19 08:10 PM
    When I was purchasing mine and watching reviews. On young man said he suggest getting an iPhone for drones. He uses one but only for his drones. Uses android as his phone. Picked up a used one for cheap. I personally could not do it. I would rather not use my drone then use a apple product but that is me.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    04-11-19 10:23 PM
    I use iPad mini with my Mavic. Phone screen is bit small.
    04-12-19 06:59 AM
    I had to get the DJI app from the Samsung Galaxy Store. The one from the DJI website and the one from Google Play Store wouldn't work with my phone.
    03-29-22 06:23 PM
    I'm trying to setup my Mavic Pro to my Key 2 and having issues. I have the latest update on my phone. I have downloaded the right app from the playstore. The app will not allow me to sign in with my i.d. I have deleted app and readded. I have read in playstore that android users are having lots of issues but I haven't heard of this one. I have emailed dji Support but havent heard back yet from them. Anyone have any ideas??? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    You don't have the latest update of Android on your phone...

In the end DJI is like many developers... they focuses on the simpler iOS platform where most the money is. Most iOS users are on the most current version of iOS, the hardware footprint is small and very similar and each device has millions of units.

Android runs on hundred of hardware variations, and many of those will be different versions of Android on all different levels of patches.

Just search the forums over there....
    03-30-22 07:20 AM