Love my Passport. Is it finally time to move on and purchase the Key2? Have tablet for media, mostly use Passport for work (e.g.emails, calendar, etc.).
    07-03-18 02:43 PM
    Really depends on your usage. If it's only for basic stuff like calls, sms, email, and pda functions, then Passport should still suffice.
    07-03-18 03:25 PM
    Love my Passport. Is it finally time to move on and purchase the Key2? Have tablet for media, mostly use Passport for work (e.g.emails, calendar, etc.).
    No brainer

Buy the key2

Silver looks better
    07-03-18 03:49 PM
    Pretty simple: what do you do need right now that you can't do with the Passport? I am in the same position and as long as the apps I have right continue to function I will exercise impulse control and wait. Prices fall and maybe in a year I snatch the Key 2 when a sale comes up.

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    07-03-18 05:01 PM
    ditch the Passport once the web becomes intolerable. With Progressive Web Apps catching on and sites updating constantly it happen in a year or two. By then, K2 will be cheap or you can buy the new K3.
    07-03-18 05:14 PM
    ditch the Passport once the web becomes intolerable. With Progressive Web Apps catching on and sites updating constantly it happen in a year or two. By then, K2 will be cheap or you can buy the new K3.
    Exactly, plus Kiwi Browser helps out if the stock browser capitulates. The Snapdragon 801 in the Passport makes heavier Android apps usable with BB10.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-18 06:43 PM
    keep it stored somewhere. The passport is probably the most unique phone and might never see one like that again.
    07-03-18 11:09 PM
    Yes.
    07-03-18 11:10 PM
    Pretty simple: what do you do need right now that you can't do with the Passport? I am in the same position and as long as the apps I have right continue to function I will exercise impulse control and wait. Prices fall and maybe in a year I snatch the Key 2 when a sale comes up.

Posted via CB10
    Or just buy the KEYone now?
    07-03-18 11:10 PM
    You better wait a bit....read how many people are somehow complaining about the Key2.... Maybe some software updates will help to solve the problems some people are facing.... Spending 650 euros for a phone it may be disappointing you is not clever....wait still a bit and then decide. That's my advice...

Posted via CB10
    07-04-18 12:27 AM
    The KEY2 will bring the closest experience to the Passport as of now
    07-04-18 05:05 AM
    ditch it...
    07-04-18 05:15 AM
    I used the passport again when i sold my keyone. I did miss the keyboard. I'm one of those people who says the passport is the best phone i ever owned.

i still thought so when i owned the keyone. The keyboard was to cramped for me. This with the awkward length made me say it wasn't better.

Now that i own the key2. i love the keyboard. (no spacebar issue, just clicky). Back camera is great compared to passport and keyone. The passport made so many websites look dodgy. But documents were better to read. Do not miss the Hub anymore. U get used to the Android Hub and i think it's better now. Also the length is something u get used to. Led doesn't work so great tho. I still don't get the changing colors of different emails or notifications. Don't like this.

I think I'm gonna like this one better than the passport tho!
    07-04-18 05:43 AM
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. Good advice to ponder. Hard not to purchase with "new phone excitement" swirling around...lol. Cheers...
    07-04-18 02:35 PM
    Don't ditch the Passport. Simply keep it and get a KEY2.

Once you have both, admire their designs and remember, fondly, your time with BlackBerry 10 by keeping something running it as part of your collection.

Not that it's going to be some valuable collector's item, rather a piece of the past you can enjoy reminiscing on in the future.
    07-04-18 06:05 PM
    Yes, get a KEY2 and keep your Passport.
    andy957 likes this.
    07-04-18 06:06 PM
    Love my Passport. Is it finally time to move on and purchase the Key2?
    If you've managed till now ~ I'm sure you could continue to do so till end-of-2019.

Keep it going as long as you can ~ there's no better phone than the Passport. The last, real and true BlackBerry.
    falbo likes this.
    07-04-18 07:51 PM