Hi to all
    My display of bb key2 black dual is with defect , itd jumping around, moving
    Wherr can i buy and deliver to Azerbbaijan a new screen?
    Which brands are trusted ones? I want only original...can anyone suggest and help plz?
    10-25-18 06:00 PM
    Hi to all
    My display of bb key2 black dual is with defect , itd jumping around, moving
    Wherr can i buy and deliver to Azerbbaijan a new screen?
    Which brands are trusted ones? I want only original...can anyone suggest and help plz?
    Try ebay I guess
    10-26-18 03:43 AM
    Try ebay I guess
    hi, i thought so too, what i want to know is where i can ready about which brands of this screen are relyible, ? which are original? is there anytying like original blackberry parts? thanks
    10-26-18 05:35 AM
    hi, i thought so too, what i want to know is where i can ready about which brands of this screen are relyible, ? which are original? is there anytying like original blackberry parts? thanks
    I wouldn't think that any 3rd party brand would bother making LCD's for BlackBerry branded phones.

Either way yours is not functional so gotta try something if you can't send it in for warranty
    10-26-18 05:38 AM
    I wouldn't think that any 3rd party brand would bother making LCD's for BlackBerry branded phones.

Either way yours is not functional so gotta try something if you can't send it in for warranty
    for sure, )) there is no other way, ))) just my concern was that people here may have more infomration, experience, on which brands are ok- i thought so,...i dont want to buy a fake one and have same problems agai............. on ebay there are few options, and as you say-i also dont think any 3rd party would bother to do that...
    10-26-18 05:43 AM
    still same problem- Anyone pleaes reccoment where i can buy original screen for KEY 2??? found options on ebay- they dont deliver to my country, very urgenly help needed on this
    10-30-18 07:47 AM