I've been getting so much spam calls on my BlackBerry Key2 and don't even use it for calling over AT&T... haven't even gave out it's number yet not even online... I'm on AT&T here in the usa and want to know if I can stop all calls from coming in.... I've tried do not disturb but that also blocks notifications and their sounds from playing making me miss some important notifications... I tried to setup call forwarding but I am not able to on my Key 2... I'm also not able to change my number because AT&T charges a big fee to do so and I've already done a one time free number change... att also can not disable calling because it's a required part of my plan... I also can not individually block each number because I never get a call from the same number twice ever... last I'm not able to cancel my plan and set up a new one under a different number because I will loose my $20 autopay discount making my bill $10 more per month... any suggestions for what I can do? I'm getting at least 5 calls a day sometimes more... I'm also thinking about setting up a tablet based plan for my device but I don't think AT&T will allow me to do that legally under their TOS... I use text now for my calls and texts so I'm covered there suggestions?
    05-17-19 02:39 AM
    In the Do Not Disturb section, set up Priority only Allows section to allows all but calls to work as usual. Then set up rules as to when you want the Priority setup to apply. I have the contrary, where all but calls are blocked overnight.
    05-17-19 05:44 AM
    In the Do Not Disturb section, set up Priority only Allows section to allows all but calls to work as usual. Then set up rules as to when you want the Priority setup to apply. I have the contrary, where all but calls are blocked overnight.
    Ive set that up but still blocks notification sounds from apps like gmail and such also blocks system sounds so I gave up on do not disturb
    05-18-19 01:28 AM
    The alternative is also to mute you are not the intended recipient phone call ring volume to either vibrate or nothing. Press the down volume button on right side of phone and that will make your volume notification panel to drop down from top of your screen. You will initially see on ring volume notification but should you see other volume notifications, press small downward arrow to reveal media, alarm and notification sliders. Leave others at desired sound level and put calls/ring level to minimum/nil. That should do what you want.
    05-18-19 05:36 AM