Maybe this is a dumb question, but is there a way to disable swipe up to input word suggestions but still keep scroll gestures, cursor move gestures, etc. enabled?
    01-10-19 02:35 PM
    Oh man...how many times have we asked for granular gesture controls as a way to mitigate the cursor mode bug...
    @TheBond @Smokeaire @Crusader03
    Crusader03 and TheBond like this.
    01-10-19 03:21 PM
    Maybe this is a dumb question, but is there a way to disable swipe up to input word suggestions but still keep scroll gestures, cursor move gestures, etc. enabled?
    You can turn off "show predictions" in keyboard settings. That may work for what you want.
    01-10-19 03:34 PM
    You can turn off "show predictions" in keyboard settings. That may work for what you want.
    But I don't wanna disable predictions, I just wanna disable swipe up to insert them.
    01-10-19 03:35 PM
    Oh man...how many times have we asked for granular gesture controls as a way to mitigate the cursor mode bug...
    Yeah, that would be nice. As I said: I do wanna keep moving the cursor with the keyboard and scrolling, I just don't want swipe up to insert predictions. So it would be nice to have more gesture control
    01-10-19 03:36 PM
    Waiting for that day ever since
    Crusader03 likes this.
    01-10-19 03:37 PM
    Quoted from the Reddit thread:

Hope this improves the keyboard experience of Key² where the cursor mode pops up every now and then due to over sensitive capacitive keyboard. May be they can add granular level controls in the settings if they're writing their software from ground up.
    Bob80220 and Crusader03 like this.
    01-10-19 05:28 PM
    Quoted from the Reddit thread:

Hope this improves the keyboard experience of Key² where the cursor mode pops up every now and then due to over sensitive capacitive keyboard. May be they can add granular level controls in the settings if they're writing their software from ground up.
    If I'm reading that Reddit link correctly a PKB fix is in the works for February/March... I'm good with that... 👍

Bob
    01-10-19 05:56 PM