Antenna is one of the worst I've had on a BlackBerry. Hope it gets better with the Key2.
    Worst I have had on a mobile phone period.
    05-28-18 04:29 PM
    I'm not having an issue at all with signal strength, I'm with T-Mobile and they started in NE Florida as Powertel so the footprint here is awesome. When comparing with friends I always have the same bars as others on supposedly "flagship" phones.

I do have a connection time issue when on the mobile network and VoLTE, it feels like it takes forever to connect sometimes. Not sure if this is device specific or not.
    05-31-18 04:55 AM
    I wonder if to make it cheaply the few cosmetics and doo-dads planned will cover up a more or less same innards including antenna...

It would already be good if they buy better quality glue
    05-31-18 07:37 AM
    I'm not having an issue at all with signal strength, I'm with T-Mobile and they started in NE Florida as Powertel so the footprint here is awesome. When comparing with friends I always have the same bars as others on supposedly "flagship" phones.

I do have a connection time issue when on the mobile network and VoLTE, it feels like it takes forever to connect sometimes. Not sure if this is device specific or not.
    Connection time issues: If you mean it sometimes take 20 seconds or so after dialing before the other side starts ringing, my K1 does that.
    05-31-18 08:39 AM
    The K1 is much better than the Motion (speakers)
    Last edited by zack west; 05-31-18 at 09:26 AM.
    05-31-18 08:42 AM
    Antenna is Garbage on KeyOne as well as the speaker phone. also the BB software updates where annoying constantly changing causing weird contact issues. Those are the two main reasons why I put it down and picked up the note 8. I'M BB at heart but the impeccable note 8 is going to be hard to top. plus I wonder how the build quality will be LMFAO 2 keyones I had both screens fell off without dropping.
    I disagree. I find the antenna receptive ...and as good as my partner's apple products, and frequently use the speaker, which is good, for phone calls and radio programs.
    06-01-18 01:02 PM
56 123