After purchasing Key2, and accessing DTEK......... it showed that:

"Developer Options" --- You turned on developer options and USB debugging

I did nothing to start this, but, apparently my DTEK thinks it's an issue. I actually did some searching and figured out how to turn it OFF. But, every time my Key2 restarts the "Developer Options" is back on.

Does anyone have a clue how to remove this from occurring on every restart. I would rather have it off by default and not have to reset it after every restart.

Thanks for any input!!!
    01-18-19 12:27 PM

I did nothing to start this, but, apparently my DTEK thinks it's an issue. I actually did some searching and figured out how to turn it OFF. But, every time my Key2 restarts the "Developer Options" is back on.

Does anyone have a clue how to remove this from occurring on every restart. I would rather have it off by default and not have to reset it after every restart.

Thanks for any input!!!
    You probably want to change your 3 animation speeds to 0.5x anyway. No harm in leaving it on.
    01-18-19 01:13 PM

Thanks for any input!!!
    DTEK never notified me about that.
    01-18-19 01:56 PM
    You probably want to change your 3 animation speeds to 0.5x anyway. No harm in leaving it on.
    Thanks! I will poke around in it. I didn't figure it was much of a problem.

Just wanted to know if there was a way default "off". Thanks again!!
    01-18-19 02:20 PM
    If I remember correctly the "verify apps loaded over USB" developer option is turned on from the factory, which is why DTEK thinks that you've been snooping around developer settings. This one is actually beneficial when sideloading apps via ADB, but a developer option is a developer option.
    01-18-19 04:31 PM