Hi ! I have a pretty annoying issue with my key2. Sometimes, but i would say at least once a week, developer mode turns on.. How do i notice this fact? Because when i use my bank app, it tells me that I must turn off the developer mode on my device before entering through my credentials.

So i must go into device settings and turn off the developer mode that I had NOT previously turned on..absolutely. What do you think? Why does it turn on automatically? It's strange also because to let it turn off i must use the password of the device. How can it be that it turns on automatically?
    Maybe an app installed on my device that turns it on? Maybe a virus? Please help me..for further information, i have bitdefender professional antivirus and no problems or malware have been detected..
    02-07-21 10:31 AM
    Hi ! I have a pretty annoying issue with my key2. Sometimes, but i would say at least once a week, developer mode turns on.. How do i notice this fact? Because when i use my bank app, it tells me that I must turn off the developer mode on my device before entering through my credentials.

So i must go into device settings and turn off the developer mode that I had NOT previously turned on..absolutely. What do you think? Why does it turn on automatically? It's strange also because to let it turn off i must use the password of the device. How can it be that it turns on automatically?
    Maybe an app installed on my device that turns it on? Maybe a virus? Please help me..for further information, i have bitdefender professional antivirus and no problems or malware have been detected..
    Perhaps you’re accidentally, unknowingly turning on via key button sequence or setting?

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...tions-1111744/

Search the forums and you’ll find more threads
    02-07-21 10:37 AM
    no, i don'think..to turn it on i have to go into setting and then push several times on the build number and then it asks me the pin of the device. same process to turn it off...how could i turn it on unknowingly?
    02-07-21 10:41 AM
    no, i don'think..to turn it on i have to go into setting and then push several times on the build number and then it asks me the pin of the device. same process to turn it off...how could i turn it on unknowingly?
    I suspect for developer convenience, shortcuts or somehow you’re not fully shutting down or turning off the developer mode.
    02-07-21 10:43 AM
    I suspect for developer convenience, shortcuts or somehow you’re not fully shutting down or turning off the developer mode.
    Sorry, can you please explain to me ? Which process am i not able to fully shut down?
    02-07-21 10:45 AM