The textured back reminds me a lot of the classic. From what my eyes see, it seems to be as if the KEYone SE and KEYone BE had a baby. I see silver frame, silver logo, black body and black key frets. Seems like the best of both worlds!
    05-24-18 08:02 PM
    I'm not sold on the design yet. I loved the silver KeyOne for its aesthetics, it stood out a bit without being overly flashy. In all fairness the teaser didn't really give me a good look at what the device will look like ultimately.

One point of definite criticism is the dual camera being placed on the side of the device: if you lay your device down it will make it wobble as you try to type on it. I've never understood why many manufacturers put the camera there.
    05-24-18 08:20 PM
    It has some motion feel to it as well
    05-24-18 08:34 PM
    From what I saw on the teaser the screen looks to be completely flat and not curved on the outer edges which is a plus for me.
    05-24-18 08:36 PM
    From what I saw on the teaser the screen looks to be completely flat and not curved on the outer edges which is a plus for me.
    Ya that's what I was referring to with respect to the motion ..a little more squared off on the sides
    Mrs Teapot likes this.
    05-24-18 08:46 PM
    I'm not sold on the design yet. I loved the silver KeyOne for its aesthetics, it stood out a bit without being overly flashy. In all fairness the teaser didn't really give me a good look at what the device will look like ultimately.

One point of definite criticism is the dual camera being placed on the side of the device: if you lay your device down it will make it wobble as you try to type on it. I've never understood why many manufacturers put the camera there.
    To me the camera placement makes it feel more like a standalone camera, where the lens is generally on the top left. If the power button is on the same side that would make sense (to use the power button as the camera trigger.)
    05-24-18 08:53 PM
    Looks like the keyboard is not glossy... I Like it!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    06-03-18 01:36 PM