Just curious, but how do we know it doesn't support it now after that last update? Besides someone just saying that it doesn't. I have a work Office 365 email account and a personal Office 365 email account tied to the Inbox now. Nothing special was set up that I know of, and nothing special was done in the app when adding the accounts. Should there be?

If it suddenly stops working, then I guess I'll know for sure.
    Yeah you'll either find out on Oct 1st when Microsoft stops supporting it globally, or if your work administrator does a security audit and locks some stuff up before then.

But BlackBerry Work, their Enterprise version of Inbox supports Modern Authentication, so it shouldn't be too costly to implement. But then that depends on what kind of revenue this product is bringing in....
    Last edited by Dunt Dunt Dunt; 06-22-22 at 01:43 PM.
    06-22-22 01:22 PM
    hey gents ,

started having these authentication errors this past week on a Key2. I replaced my device with a fresh(er) Key2 LE dual sim and i was able to get 3 of 6 O365 accounts set up and sync'd but i cant get the other 3 set up. I run each firm but outsource the IT support so i'll ask them to help but i'm curious what options i have here given that the IT guys usually just roll their eyes that i wont give up on the Key2

going by the OP perhaps i can have them switch to basic rather than modern authentication? any guidance is appreciated.
    10-23-22 08:57 PM
    hey gents ,

started having these authentication errors this past week on a Key2. I replaced my device with a fresh(er) Key2 LE dual sim and i was able to get 3 of 6 O365 accounts set up and sync'd but i cant get the other 3 set up. I run each firm but outsource the IT support so i'll ask them to help but i'm curious what options i have here given that the IT guys usually just roll their eyes that i wont give up on the Key2

going by the OP perhaps i can have them switch to basic rather than modern authentication? any guidance is appreciated.
    Use a modern and up to date email client.... for Android there are a number of options, so try different ones and see which you like.
    10-24-22 06:58 AM
    Use a modern and up to date email client.... for Android there are a number of options, so try different ones and see which you like.
    Using an up to date email client may be an issue on a phone running Android 8.
    10-25-22 12:44 AM
    After a few days of back & forth with Liz @ Blackberry, we've managed to get MS Exchange email accounts added back to Hub+ Inbox & apps. Here is the process of getting the email account added without getting the authentication error:

- Clear Cache on the BlackBerry Hub+ Services
    - Restarted the device
    - After the device has been restarted, in BlackBerry Hub+ Services > Add an email account
    - Enter the email address
    - Press Next
    - Hit SIGN IN WITH MICROSOFT
    - Enter Password > Sign In
    - Select Account Options > Next
    - Setup complete

Adding the account in Hub+ Inbox gave me the authentication error. Adding the email account in Hub+ Service worked for me. Good luck!
    12-05-22 07:22 AM
    - Hit SIGN IN WITH MICROSOFT
    This is what I did when I gave up on the Outlook app that I tried for a few months on my S20 FE and went back to the Hub Inbox at the end of October.

Working so far with my personal and corporate Outlook accounts.

We'll see if this continues into January.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    12-05-22 11:30 AM
31 12