I've noticed my phone doesnt sync to my accounts as quickly as my passport or whatever is going on on my desktop/laptop.

If I open emails on webmail/computer/passport/blend, they still remain new on the Key2 for a fair bit of time before it updates status. Same can be said of facebook messages, bbm's, texts etc. Everything stays marked as new for a long time before the phone catches up.

For email settings I have it set to 5 min sync interval and push if supported.

How can I fix this? Is it fixable?

The passport updated within seconds when something was opened elsewhere.
    12-12-18 06:06 PM

For email settings I have it set to 5 min sync interval and push if supported.
    What you did is good. I also guess you have Sync email for this account as flipped on as well.

There is one other setting to try:

HUB --> Settings = "Help receive emails quicker"
    Turn this switch on.
    It might help.
    12-13-18 11:58 AM
    I've turned it on now. I ignored previously because it said it would drain the battery faster.

Just out of curiosity what does this 'setting/feature' do?
    12-13-18 04:19 PM
    I've turned it on now. I ignored previously because it said it would drain the battery faster.

Just out of curiosity what does this 'setting/feature' do?
    I'm guessing a more aggressive connection to the mail servers.

Did it make a difference?

Also, there was another HUB services updates today. Maybe fixed issues for you?
    12-14-18 04:55 PM
    It didn't help at all... if anything I would say it's even more delayed.

I'm so surprised by how this phone does not work in sync with all my devices. If I read an email on my computer, I still see it marked as new on the Key2 as much as 3 hours later.
    12-16-18 09:08 PM
    I can't help but am experiencing the same thing. Syncing seems to me much delayed compare to my old classic and not sure if it got worse with latest beta hub and services
    12-16-18 11:07 PM
    I have not tried out the latest beta hub. I'm just on whatever is 'official' release.

It's gotten so bad, that I'm starting to use my Passport again around the house and my key2 which is my 'official phone' with sim card, is by the door for when i go out.

I'm using the key2 so little that im getting nearly 4 days battery life out of it. It's got a lot of good.... but it feels like a total downgrade from the passport.
    12-17-18 01:16 AM