I love typing again on a Blackberry. My company would not support my Passport once they went strict Android/iOS only. Now I am back to BB. One thing that may be out there, but I do not see a thread on, is a customized on screen keyboard to provide only numbers and those pesky typical "alt" keys (symbols @ . ? etc). This could be an implementation that would take up less space and therefore lose less screen while making typing faster on the Key2. Does anyone know of a solution for this?
    08-09-18 10:32 AM
    I love typing again on a Blackberry. My company would not support my Passport once they went strict Android/iOS only. Now I am back to BB. One thing that may be out there, but I do not see a thread on, is a customized on screen keyboard to provide only numbers and those pesky typical "alt" keys (symbols @ . ? etc). This could be an implementation that would take up less space and therefore lose less screen while making typing faster on the Key2. Does anyone know of a solution for this?
    Does the SYM key not do what you are looking for? Or are you thinking more along the lines of how the passport operated with the 4th row keys on screen?
    08-09-18 06:12 PM