I didn't want to start a thread about it but I HAVE to know, lol

For people that have seen it in person, is the screen curved? From the pics and videos to me it appears slightly curved but not as much the KEYone...but also not completely flat? I ask because the curved screen makes for trouble when using screen protectors which I do. My KEYone didn't take too kindly to me using one, lol.

Thanks for any info
    06-07-18 02:59 PM
    I didn't want to start a thread about it but I HAVE to know, lol

For people that have seen it in person, is the screen curved? From the pics and videos to me it appears slightly curved but not as much the KEYone...but also not completely flat? I ask because the curved screen makes for trouble when using screen protectors which I do. My KEYone didn't take too kindly to me using one, lol.

Thanks for any info
    I had same issue with a protector that I was using on my K1. But looking at pics and vids of the K2 it looks like this one is pretty much flat except for very slight round off at edges where it hits frame. I don't think it'll be an issue
    06-07-18 05:21 PM
    I had same issue with a protector that I was using on my K1. But looking at pics and vids of the K2 it looks like this one is pretty much flat except for very slight round off at edges where it hits frame. I don't think it'll be an issue
    Even a little more flatter than the KEYone would be an improvement, lol. I thought there woulda been something in the specs about the screen shape. Hmm...
    06-08-18 10:37 AM