PKB Double Tab is suppose to bring up the Cursor Mode; while it works for the most part (not as reliable as I would expect) it also gets invoked for no apparent reason other than randomly resting or hovering my fingers on the keyboard.

Anyone experience the same?
    08-12-18 12:48 PM
    PKB Double Tab is suppose to bring up the Cursor Mode; while it works for the most part (not as reliable as I would expect) it also gets invoked for no apparent reason other than randomly resting or hovering my fingers on the keyboard.

Anyone experience the same?
    I have posted this very issue in this forum. I've also submitted an issue report to BBMoble and receiving a claim # from them. I suggest you do the same using the Support Center app on your phone.
    That issue is the only issue I've had with the Key² PKB. Well, a swipe up word lag or failure, which I've also reported.
    08-12-18 01:06 PM
    I have posted this very issue in this forum. I've also submitted an issue report to BBMoble and receiving a claim # from them. I suggest you do the same using the Support Center app on your phone.
    That issue is the only issue I've had with the Key² PKB. Well, a swipe up word lag or failure, which I've also reported.
    Got it! Reporting. I will post my case # here. Let's track it.
    08-12-18 01:08 PM
    Got it! Reporting. I will post my case # here. Let's track it.
    I'll try to find the appropriate case # as I have two with them and it is hard to tell by the response which issue they are responding to.
    08-12-18 01:17 PM