PKB Double Tab is suppose to bring up the Cursor Mode; while it works for the most part (not as reliable as I would expect) it also gets invoked for no apparent reason other than randomly resting or hovering my fingers on the keyboard.

Anyone experience the same?
    08-12-18 12:48 PM
    PKB Double Tab is suppose to bring up the Cursor Mode; while it works for the most part (not as reliable as I would expect) it also gets invoked for no apparent reason other than randomly resting or hovering my fingers on the keyboard.

Anyone experience the same?
    I have posted this very issue in this forum. I've also submitted an issue report to BBMoble and receiving a claim # from them. I suggest you do the same using the Support Center app on your phone.
    That issue is the only issue I've had with the Key² PKB. Well, a swipe up word lag or failure, which I've also reported.
    08-12-18 01:06 PM
    I have posted this very issue in this forum. I've also submitted an issue report to BBMoble and receiving a claim # from them. I suggest you do the same using the Support Center app on your phone.
    That issue is the only issue I've had with the Key² PKB. Well, a swipe up word lag or failure, which I've also reported.
    Got it! Reporting. I will post my case # here. Let's track it.
    08-12-18 01:08 PM
    Got it! Reporting. I will post my case # here. Let's track it.
    I'll try to find the appropriate case # as I have two with them and it is hard to tell by the response which issue they are responding to.
    08-12-18 01:17 PM
    Today I received keyboard update version # 3.4.1.16012

I was excited thinking that this issue was addressed in this update but it wasn't.

Keyboard Gestures will have to remain disabled until BlackBerry fix it which quite honestly I think they might have difficult time doing so since it seem like a hardware issue rather than anything that can be fixed with a software update.
    08-16-18 08:45 PM
    I agree this isn't a reliable feature.
    08-16-18 08:56 PM
    Today I received keyboard update version # 3.4.1.16012

I was excited thinking that this issue was addressed in this update but it wasn't.

Keyboard Gestures will have to remain disabled until BlackBerry fix it which quite honestly I think they might have difficult time doing so since it seem like a hardware issue rather than anything that can be fixed with a software update.
    Have you submitted an issues report using the Support Center app? If not you should do so, I have. The more people who do this maybe the faster it will get fixed.
    08-17-18 02:40 AM
    Have you submitted an issues report using the Support Center app? If not you should do so, I have. The more people who do this maybe the faster it will get fixed.
    Not yet. Will do so soon.
    08-17-18 02:41 AM
    Not yet. Will do so soon.
    I assume you are in the Beta program. If you are you should also post a "review" of this update in Google Play. I just submitted mine.
    08-17-18 02:59 AM
    I assume you are in the Beta program. If you are you should also post a "review" of this update in Google Play. I just submitted mine.
    Yes I am and will do! Good idea.
    08-17-18 03:00 AM
    Just installed Aug security update; hopefully this was addressed.

Please report back here if you see any improvement after you update.

/blackberry-key2-f472/august-update-1153230/
    08-17-18 11:34 AM
    It's fixed absolutely nothing....ugh
    08-17-18 11:39 AM
    Blackberry will be Blackberry. I thought they're a software only company now? They should have time to fix this.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-18 11:50 AM
    The Beta keyboard update yesterday along with today's update didn't improve any keyboard issues I have submitted to BBMO. In fact I tried to delete some words by swiping left, that didn't happen either. That's the first time I've had that problem.
    08-17-18 11:51 AM
    08-17-18 11:55 AM
    you have to turn off the mode type by swiping
    08-19-18 07:47 AM
    I am not sure I understand what you are saying.
    08-19-18 12:55 PM
    "Typing by Swiping" mode has nothing to do with this issue.
    08-19-18 07:09 PM
    Good afternoon. I am writing through a translator, so do not scold much. I really need a mouse cursor on my key2. I give a hint, maybe it will help in the implementation of this function.
    Attached Thumbnails Cursor Mode Appearing Erroneously-whatsapp-image-2018-10-11-22.24.14.jpeg   Cursor Mode Appearing Erroneously-whatsapp-image-2018-10-11-22.24.14-1-.jpeg  
    10-11-18 02:30 PM