Same issue here on my KeyOne BE...
    07-31-20 07:18 AM
    even crackberry is abandoning blackberry devices now
    I doubt CrackBerry has much of a say....

I bet it's on a bug list, but it's more likely the developers are a 3rd party that Future US, Inc. has to pay. And if it's only affecting PKB phones running Android 8.... I doubt they are worried about lost traffic.

But shows how much trouble developers have with the fractured nature of Android...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-31-20 07:34 AM
    I doubt CrackBerry has much of a say....

I bet it's on a bug list, but it's more likely the developers are a 3rd party that Future US, Inc. has to pay. And if it's only affecting PKB phones running Android 8.... I doubt they are worried about lost traffic.

But shows how much trouble developers have with the fractured nature of Android...
    What traffic? Crackberry only exists because of blackberry. When blackberry dies, crackberry will too. There won't be other traffic
    08-02-20 10:18 AM
    So much faith. Wow.
    08-02-20 11:58 AM
    as the number of BlackBerry phones in use declines, why wouldn't CrackBerry decline too? not something I want. just seems inevitable.
    08-02-20 12:05 PM
    It's been weeks I am not able to access CrackBerry articles on my Key2.
    08-02-20 12:33 PM
    ... And if it's only affecting PKB phones running Android 8.
    Thank God, we are all having the promised Pie on our BlackBerrys powered by TCL.
    anon(10387168) and elfabio80 like this.
    08-02-20 12:35 PM
    Thank God, we are all having the promised Pie on our BlackBerrys powered by TCL.
    I don’t see any real loss not having Pie. It wasn’t promised by TCL in any way to any prospective customers. If there’s any proof of that, it would allow for claim of damages.
    08-02-20 12:52 PM
    I don’t see any real loss not having Pie. It wasn’t promised by TCL in any way to any prospective customers. If there’s any proof of that, it would allow for claim of damages.
    Don't get him started... he has the one graphic that was never released to the public that does "promise".

I think it was initial part of TCL promotional planning... but got axed just before public release.

But yeah if anyone feels they have been done wrong... make a claim.
    08-03-20 07:15 AM
    Same problem here in my BlackBerry key2
    08-03-20 06:32 PM
    What traffic? Crackberry only exists because of blackberry. When blackberry dies, crackberry will too. There won't be other traffic
    Traffic here is already way down from a year ago, much less 2 years ago - but that's to be expected. Traffic is also down at Windows Central, for the same reasons. Heck, traffic is down at all of the phone sites, because smartphones are maturing and there's simply less to talk about, and they're also much better from the factory, making it far less necessary to root or do heavy customization for most people.

There was a time when there would have been active discussions of home A/V components such as tube TVs, 8-Track, Cassette, VHS, CD, and DVD players had the web existed - but those days are also long past. I used to pour over computer magazines too. Tech is always moving forward, but the most exciting times are when something totally new hits the market. After a period of growth and development, though, things mature and features get fairly standardized, and there just isn't nearly as much to talk about. That's the normal evolution.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-03-20 11:19 PM
    Certainly seems like it!
    08-04-20 04:24 AM
    ...and I only. came on here to see if anyone has reported the return ofthe keyboard sensitivity issue to theKey2 (note thesuperfluous full stop and the 3 missed spaces,all part of the natural typing flow)
    08-04-20 04:28 AM
    Traffic here is already way down from a year ago, much less 2 years ago - but that's to be expected. Traffic is also down at Windows Central, for the same reasons. Heck, traffic is down at all of the phone sites, because smartphones are maturing and there's simply less to talk about, and they're also much better from the factory, making it far less necessary to root or do heavy customization for most people.

There was a time when there would have been active discussions of home A/V components such as tube TVs, 8-Track, Cassette, VHS, CD, and DVD players had the web existed - but those days are also long past. I used to pour over computer magazines too. Tech is always moving forward, but the most exciting times are when something totally new hits the market. After a period of growth and development, though, things mature and features get fairly standardized, and there just isn't nearly as much to talk about. That's the normal evolution.
    Back in the late 90's I use to watch a TV Show called The Screen Savers on TechTV.... PC market was young and rapidly changing. The show (nor the network) didn't last forever, as with time the PC market matured and there just wasn't much to talk about. There are still plenty of tech websites and support fourms for "computer stuff", but it's consolidated to only a few active sites.

Mobile tech will follow along the same path. It's why Mobile Nations had tried over and over to add new sites, in order to expand their reach into other tech markets.... but not sure any were much of a sucess. Thankfully FUTURE PLC makes enough off their other 160+ websites... to keep the less used ones like WebOS Nation and CrackBerry online. But you can bet the Mobile Nations groups efforts rest on products with a future... trying to make iMore, Android Central and Windows Mobile sites that will survive the consolidation...

Five years from now there will still be folks asking how to install Android Apps on a Passport, or posting pictures from their KEY2 or wondering how to upgrade from a 9900 to a Classic. And I suspect CrackBerry will be here....
    08-04-20 08:48 AM
    even developer has gone dark yet BlackBerry keep churning out the articles encouraging me to buy stuff but it keeps CRASHING!!!!! grrrrr
    08-17-20 01:31 PM
    even developer has gone dark yet BlackBerry keep churning out the articles encouraging me to buy stuff but it keeps CRASHING!!!!! grrrrr
    Which developer are you referring to?
    08-17-20 06:09 PM
    Which developer are you referring to?
    Hi, post number 10. I contacted developer but heard nothing back.
    08-17-20 06:14 PM
    Hi, post number 10. I contacted developer but heard nothing back.
    Bla1ze filed bug reports with dev team
    08-17-20 06:18 PM
    Back in the late 90's I use to watch a TV Show called The Screen Savers on TechTV.... PC market was young and rapidly changing. The show (nor the network) didn't last forever, as with time the PC market matured and there just wasn't much to talk about. There are still plenty of tech websites and support fourms for "computer stuff", but it's consolidated to only a few active sites.
    I was a big fan of Tech.tv, which became G4.tv. A guy from my town, who used to hang out on local BBSs and upload his EARLY Internet radio shows, under the name "Captain Immortal", eventually grew up to be Kevin Pereira, who became the co-host (with Olivia Munn) on Attack Of The Show! There was also X-Play and other great shows, but they stopped investing in the channel and ratings dropped, and soon it was all over.
    08-17-20 09:48 PM
    Same issue with the app on my Key2 red edition

No issues on my Samsung A71.

Rather silly that a BlackBerry oriented app doesn't work properly on BlackBerry phones.
    08-20-20 02:20 AM
    Same issue with the app on my Key2 red edition

No issues on my Samsung A71.

Rather silly that a BlackBerry oriented app doesn't work properly on BlackBerry phones.
    That's because your Samsung is running the latest official version of Android (Android 10), but the Key2 is stuck on Android 8.
    08-20-20 02:46 AM
    how ironic BlackBerry devices are the only ones that can't open Crackberry articles without crashing.

That's like when the Canadian Tire Master Card's tap feature worked everywhere besides Canadian Tire and to add insult to injury, all other Master Card taps worked at Canadian Tire.
    08-20-20 05:29 AM
    how ironic BlackBerry devices are the only ones that can't open Crackberry articles without crashing.

That's like when the Canadian Tire Master Card's tap feature worked everywhere besides Canadian Tire and to add insult to injury, all other Master Card taps worked at Canadian Tire.
    The Crackberry app works just fine on my Key²LE. The app hasn't crashed at all.
    08-20-20 05:41 AM
    yes articles crash on my US version of Key2 as well! hope this is fixed soon.
    08-20-20 09:59 AM
    yes articles crash on my US version of Key2 as well! hope this is fixed soon.
    Just go to apkmirror and revert to the previous version - v3.1.22.
    08-20-20 10:45 AM
56 123