Had some time use phone today and do some typing. Not sure but almost seems Im getting the "hit b and get a period and new sentence issue the old bb10 phones had" but I'm also not sure what I'm doing to make the symbols screen pop up. Must be some motion I'm doing moving my fingers. I don't want to turn off the feature till I learn more as so many here rave about it being good. Almost like a quick move up or down sets it off.
    The double type issue I hope it's me hitting spacebar and b same time or something. Space bar is a bit higher

My fingerprint sensor will not work for me. Seems I have working hands and keeps saying sensor is dirty.

Also I cannot seem to find any led controls. I know I seen some on the hub with the motoz.

B keys is really getting message
    Last edited by RegN; 11-01-18 at 07:50 PM.
    11-01-18 07:30 PM
    The random SYM keyboard pop up is a confirmed known bug; nothing you do wrong.

Please review this thread (link below) and continue to open a case with BlackBerry Mobile:

/blackberry-key2-f472/physical-keyboard-use-randomly-activates-pointer-cursor-mode-issue-1155317/
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    11-01-18 08:32 PM
    When I saw title of thread, Slinger commercials were my first thought.
    brookie229 likes this.
    11-01-18 08:40 PM
    Had some time use phone today and do some typing. Not sure but almost seems Im getting the "hit b and get a period and new sentence issue the old bb10 phones had" but I'm also not sure what I'm doing to make the symbols screen pop up. Must be some motion I'm doing moving my fingers. I don't want to turn off the feature till I learn more as so many here rave about it being good. Almost like a quick move up or down sets it off.
    The double type issue I hope it's me hitting spacebar and b same time or something. Space bar is a bit higher

My fingerprint sensor will not work for me. Seems I have working hands and keeps saying sensor is dirty.

Also I cannot seem to find any led controls. I know I seen some on the hub with the motoz.

B keys is really getting message
    Try to disable the physical keyboard gestures in Settings -> System -> Languages & input -> Physical keyboard -> Physical keyboard gestures

Then try typing a long messages and see if there are any issues with the B key or any other key.

If everything is fine, then yes it may just be the bug mentioned above.

You can then decide if you want to keep the device and use it with the gestures disabled until a fix comes along
    11-02-18 02:54 AM
    not seen the b issue lately so maybe it was me.
    I will say that I got the thumb print to work I just need to use more of my thumb not just the end. Much. better then entering code all the time
    11-02-18 05:34 PM