I have been having intermittent space bar problems, solving the ok with isoprop alcohol and compressed air but getting annoying.

Has anyone here tried to convert a Red replacement keyboard to Silver, to enjoy the improved Red spacebar - as I understand it has improved reliability - on a Silver Key2?
    10-17-20 02:42 PM
    I have been having intermittent space bar problems, solving the ok with isoprop alcohol and compressed air but getting annoying.

Has anyone here tried to convert a Red replacement keyboard to Silver, to enjoy the improved Red spacebar - as I understand it has improved reliability - on a Silver Key2?
    Just order a silver keyboard from this seller:

I ordered both a black and silver one from him and the spacebars are perfectly firm, and both have a build date of November 2019.
    Currently he only has 1 silver one left in stock, I would hurry.

https://www. ebay.com/itm/324229997932

(Remove the space between . and ebay)
    10-17-20 07:27 PM
    Just order a silver keyboard from this seller:

I ordered both a black and silver one from him and the spacebars are perfectly firm, and both have a build date of November 2019.
    Currently he only has 1 silver one left in stock, I would hurry.

https://www. ebay.com/itm/324229997932

(Remove the space between . and ebay)
    Thank you for the tip!
    Would that make the silver keyboard hardware identical to the Red version, even though the lettering appears to be different? I.e. Red keyboard has solid white alt characters and as I understand an improved space bar.
    10-18-20 03:34 AM
    Thank you for the tip!
    Would that make the silver keyboard hardware identical to the Red version, even though the lettering appears to be different? I.e. Red keyboard has solid white alt characters and as I understand an improved space bar.
    Yep the only difference will be that the alt characters on the silver keyboard will be dark grey instead of white like on the red keyboard.

For some reason TCL thought buyers of the Red KEY2 and LE had worse eyesight than those who bought the other colors
    10-18-20 01:43 PM