Cases seem to be few and far between for the Key2, with Amazon offering the best selection. One brand Amazon.ca isn't offering for some reason (in contrast to its American counterpart) is Stilgut. I fell in love with Stilgut when I bought their flip case for my Passport way back when, and was amazed at not only the quality but the longevity of the item. Today, I received my case directly from Stilgut for my Key2 and I wanted to share some pictures.

Stilgut has several offerings, including a vertical flip, flip case with clasp, flip case with magnetic clasp, and this one, which has no clasp at all. I prefer this one, as opening and closing it is easy.

The case puts the screen to sleep, which helps to conserve battery. There is a cut out for the speaker, so the phone can be used with the case closed. It also has a hole for the notification led, and as you can see, it is perfectly placed.

What Stilgut does better than any other case I've used is fold flat. Typing with this case on is a breeze, as the front cover folds completly flat against the back of the device.

The case is thick enough to keep the camera recessed, and leaves the flash properly exposed.

All buttons remain accessible, as do the bottom speakers, usb-c port, and headphone jack. The Sim slot, on the other hand, is covered, and the case would need to be removed to access it.

Overall, this is a very nice piece. The leather is top grain, and the light coloured stictching offers an elegant touch.

Price wise, the case isn't cheap. I paid €34.99 + €8 shipping. Converted to Canadian, this was about $56, but that's still a lot cheaper than the $69.99 + HST for the BlackBerry Mobile flip case, and this one feels like a much higher quality item.

Hope this helps anyone looking for a nice flip case to protect their new Key2!
    Attached Thumbnails Considering a case for your Key2? Here's some shots of the premium leather flip case by Stilgut-1478483893.jpg  
    sandyhois likes this.
    08-22-18 03:22 AM
    I concur. I have always trusted Stilgut for all my bb10 device and their cases never failed me. The most convenient feature for me is the foldable cover, I agree. That makes typing - almost- as enjoyable as with a naked device.
    The only way they might improve it is by offering different colors for the stitching; Torro does that for the iPhone SE for instance (green, red) and it makes for an even nicer overall look.
    08-22-18 03:42 AM
    I also recommend it , I am using it always since the times of my passport and I am amply satisfied.
    08-22-18 02:03 PM
    I just put in the order for my case, thanks a lot. any suggestions on screen protectors?
    08-24-18 04:10 AM
    I love StilGut stuff... I often wondered why they eschew the smart window.
    08-24-18 04:38 AM
    I just put in the order for my case, thanks a lot. any suggestions on screen protectors?
    Newzerol or Skinomi for totally unobtrusive films that cover the whole screen. Hate tempered glass so can't suggest any.
    08-24-18 05:36 AM
    Cool thanks for the info!
    08-24-18 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD