A BlackBerry employee stated in here that there was some change in Oreo that no longer allows them to let you change LED color for email account after you set up the account. You can only set up the LED color when you initially add an account.
    That is interesting. My Key2's hub must have some sort of bug then, because I can still change LED colours - both before and after the latest os update ABI067
    10-23-18 11:20 AM
    When I go to hub settings to change led light colour, it sends me to android settings where it doesn't give the option to change the led colour. How do I get around this?
    LED color control after Hub update to target Oreo categorized notifications is by design no longer configurable after email setup is completed.

The only way to change the color of your LED is to remove the email account and re-configure it during the setup after which the settings will be locked to the user's selection with no way to change it without account removal.

This had been confirmed by the app developers in other posts.
    10-23-18 11:51 AM
    You should all try Light Manager it's amazing
    10-23-18 12:06 PM
    is it possible to change the notification-light by app (not mails) somewhere else?
    10-23-18 12:13 PM
    is it possible to change the notification-light by app (not mails) somewhere else?
    Unless it's supported by the app it isn't.
    10-23-18 02:29 PM
    I believe those of us using the beta hub app and services will not be able to change the LED color past the initial setup. When I went from beta to latest release it works again. I'm back on beta and lost this ability, but it's ok, I'm on beta to give feedback.
    10-23-18 10:08 PM
    I believe those of us using the beta hub app and services will not be able to change the LED color past the initial setup. When I went from beta to latest release it works again. I'm back on beta and lost this ability, but it's ok, I'm on beta to give feedback.
    That's correct.
    10-24-18 12:01 AM
32 12