When I go to hub settings to change led light colour, it sends me to android settings where it doesn't give the option to change the led colour. How do I get around this?
    10-22-18 08:25 PM
    When I go to hub settings to change led light colour, it sends me to android settings where it doesn't give the option to change the led colour. How do I get around this?
    I just realized I can only change it for email accounts. I may be missing something, but that's annoying if we can't do it like BB10. I miss BB10.
    10-22-18 08:36 PM
    I just realized I can only change it for email accounts. I may be missing something, but that's annoying if we can't do it like BB10. I miss BB10.
    I can't change it for email accounts, that's what I'm trying to do. Originally when I added the account I could, but those options all disappeared.
    10-22-18 08:39 PM
    I can't change it for email accounts, that's what I'm trying to do. Originally when I added the account I could, but those options all disappeared.
    Disappeared when? Mine is under the email signature a few options below it...Confusing led settings-screenshot_20181022-214042.jpeg
    TheBond likes this.
    10-22-18 08:44 PM
    mine doesn't show that. maybe because I'm part of the beta testing.
    10-22-18 08:48 PM
    Disappeared when? Mine is under the email signature a few options below it...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181022-214042.jpeg 
Views:	90 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	440922
    I can see it. Thanks for that, I never actually use it but it's good to know
    10-22-18 08:49 PM
    mine doesn't show that. maybe because I'm part of the beta testing.
    How do I get into the beta testing? I can't even get an OTA update. I would do anything to get wifi calling back.
    10-22-18 08:53 PM
    Besides downgrading and having the worst camera...
    10-22-18 08:53 PM
    Its not worth it as BlackBerry doesn't add new features these days. There was a news article on cb a couple months back on how to do it.
    10-22-18 09:01 PM
    How do I get into the beta testing? I can't even get an OTA update. I would do anything to get wifi calling back.
    You need Hub and Hub+ Services.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing...hub?authuser=0
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing...ure?authuser=0

If you want feedback to matter though you need to sign up here - https://bbbeta.centercode.com/welcome/ Assuming they're still accepting people.
    10-22-18 09:49 PM
    Mike, do you have tmobile? If you want wifi calling back, you can have it. I reverted back to ABA044, the very first build, and wifi calling works like a champ, thanks to Jcrutch
    10-22-18 10:53 PM
    A BlackBerry employee stated in here that there was some change in Oreo that no longer allows them to let you change LED color for email account after you set up the account. You can only set up the LED color when you initially add an account.
    jfalkingham likes this.
    10-22-18 11:13 PM
    Could this be Google's way of eliminating the led altogether seeing as though their pixel products don't have them
    10-22-18 11:29 PM
    A BlackBerry employee stated in here that there was some change in Oreo that no longer allows them to let you change LED color for email account after you set up the account. You can only set up the LED color when you initially add an account.
    Just deleted the account and added it again and it worked. What a painful way to change a simple setting.
    10-23-18 12:06 AM
    I remember seeing that post. But I have Hub+ on my S8 running Oreo, and I can still change the colors for the individual existing accounts without having to delete and re-add them.
    10-23-18 12:48 AM
    That's dumb! If Google is trying to eliminate the LED then Blackberry Mobile will have to develop their own LED app. Seeing how slow they are fixing things or adding new apps to the HUB, if they did develop an app I would not expect to see it in the near future (years) lol.
    10-23-18 07:23 AM
    I remember seeing that post. But I have Hub+ on my S8 running Oreo, and I can still change the colors for the individual existing accounts without having to delete and re-add them.
    Are you in the beta?
    10-23-18 07:35 AM
    You can only change it within each app and as far as it know the HUB doesn't have the option.. Not all apps will have the option though.
    10-23-18 07:41 AM
    That's dumb! If Google is trying to eliminate the LED then Blackberry Mobile will have to develop their own LED app. Seeing how slow they are fixing things or adding new apps to the HUB, if they did develop an app I would not expect to see it in the near future (years) lol.
    Developing a LED app doesn't seem to take boatloads of developers and years to pull off.

They could easily if they wanted to.
    10-23-18 07:55 AM
    Developing a LED app doesn't seem to take boatloads of developers and years to pull off.

Same could be said about the evolution of the HUB on android yet it hasn't seen much action has it.......
    moosbb likes this.
    10-23-18 07:59 AM

There's already apps available..
    10-23-18 08:02 AM
    Mike, do you have tmobile? If you want wifi calling back, you can have it. I reverted back to ABA044, the very first build, and wifi calling works like a champ, thanks to Jcrutch
    Is the camera garbage or bearable? I may try that today, thanks.
    10-23-18 08:02 AM
    Is the camera garbage or bearable? I may try that today, thanks.
    Mike, the other alternative is the T-Mobile app Digits for wifi calling, if you haven't tried that. The camera is not the greatest for night shots with the ABA044, but in well lit areas the camera is not bad.
    10-23-18 08:14 AM
    Meh, I'd rather have a nice stock app instead of these third party battery/RAM drainers
    AmritD likes this.
    10-23-18 08:21 AM
    Are you in the beta?
    No, I'm not in the beta. Still on the last official release. From what's been posted around here, the betas were having too many issues, and I don't need that.
    10-23-18 08:21 AM
32 12