02-12-19 06:31 PM
28 12
tools
    This is even more true for a Enterprise buyer.
    Biggest draw for us with Dell was the support... you could always find something cheaper, but never something that was as reliable or easy to have replaced if need be.

Market's are different... but here Carrier's still offer business customers the best one stop solution.... Service, Devices, Support all in one package. Why I've always taught that for BBMo to succeed they had to have US Carrier Support. I see Verizon adding the KEY2 LE as a huge win... if it ever happens.
    02-01-19 09:06 AM
    So, an update: I repeatedly cannot login to my account on the repair360 website. Finally they contacted IT and I was able to login for once AND see that my phone has been delivered and is waiting to be serviced. However each time I try to login, my "case" is nowhere to be seen and I've been consistently going back and forth with BB customer service, every day, trying to gain access to my account and repair status. Totally ridiculous.
    02-08-19 02:30 PM
    So, an update: I repeatedly cannot login to my account on the repair360 website. Finally they contacted IT and I was able to login for once AND see that my phone has been delivered and is waiting to be serviced. However each time I try to login, my "case" is nowhere to be seen and I've been consistently going back and forth with BB customer service, every day, trying to gain access to my account and repair status. Totally ridiculous.
    Update! We finally figured out I was directed to the Canadian Repair360 site, instead of the US version. This explains all the failed attempts at logging in! I'm so glad to be done with this headache. My phone is currently in the repair process. I'll post another update when something new happens.
    Summer_Moon likes this.
    02-12-19 06:31 PM
28 12