This is even more true for a Enterprise buyer.
    Biggest draw for us with Dell was the support... you could always find something cheaper, but never something that was as reliable or easy to have replaced if need be.

Market's are different... but here Carrier's still offer business customers the best one stop solution.... Service, Devices, Support all in one package. Why I've always taught that for BBMo to succeed they had to have US Carrier Support. I see Verizon adding the KEY2 LE as a huge win... if it ever happens.
    02-01-19 08:06 AM
    So, an update: I repeatedly cannot login to my account on the repair360 website. Finally they contacted IT and I was able to login for once AND see that my phone has been delivered and is waiting to be serviced. However each time I try to login, my "case" is nowhere to be seen and I've been consistently going back and forth with BB customer service, every day, trying to gain access to my account and repair status. Totally ridiculous.
    02-08-19 01:30 PM
    So, an update: I repeatedly cannot login to my account on the repair360 website. Finally they contacted IT and I was able to login for once AND see that my phone has been delivered and is waiting to be serviced. However each time I try to login, my "case" is nowhere to be seen and I've been consistently going back and forth with BB customer service, every day, trying to gain access to my account and repair status. Totally ridiculous.
    Update! We finally figured out I was directed to the Canadian Repair360 site, instead of the US version. This explains all the failed attempts at logging in! I'm so glad to be done with this headache. My phone is currently in the repair process. I'll post another update when something new happens.
    Summer_Moon likes this.
    02-12-19 05:31 PM
    No one checks this thread I'm sure, but update: my phone has been sitting in Customs in Nashville since 2/15. This sucks. Never buying BB again unfortunately.
    03-06-19 02:54 PM
    I am having problems with my space bar as well.

It's funny, some days it works perfect, like right now and some days I can't finish even one sentence.

I was thinking about buying a key board online and changing it myself but like my FPS problems. It seems software not hardware.

I have looked at switching to another phone but this is the phone I want.

I just need it to work.
    03-06-19 05:25 PM
    I am having problems with my space bar as well.

It's funny, some days it works perfect, like right now and some days I can't finish even one sentence.

I was thinking about buying a key board online and changing it myself but like my FPS problems. It seems software not hardware.

I have looked at switching to another phone but this is the phone I want.

I just need it to work.
    I would personally suggest you fix it yourself. It has been over 2 months since I sent my device away and I STILL don't have it back.
    After going back and forth with FedEx, they seem to have found my device and promptly lost it again. Just got off the phone with FedEx and they don't even have records of the "Case Manager" who called e a week ago to report they indeed FOUND my BB Key2. So technically FedEx is to blame here but with me being in the USA and the BB repair center being in Canada, going through customs isn't worth the risk of FedEx losing the package. Heed my warnings!

Now I have to wait for BlackBerry to file a claim with FedEx for my lost phone. Pray for me. Lol
    03-27-19 12:14 PM
    I would personally suggest you fix it yourself. It has been over 2 months since I sent my device away and I STILL don't have it back.
    After going back and forth with FedEx, they seem to have found my device and promptly lost it again. Just got off the phone with FedEx and they don't even have records of the "Case Manager" who called e a week ago to report they indeed FOUND my BB Key2. So technically FedEx is to blame here but with me being in the USA and the BB repair center being in Canada, going through customs isn't worth the risk of FedEx losing the package. Heed my warnings!

Now I have to wait for BlackBerry to file a claim with FedEx for my lost phone. Pray for me. Lol
    This is where Apple has the best repair by going to one of their stores. Any time I have a issue with an apple product I take it to a store and always walk out a happier camper. These phone manufacturers need to take more responsibility for repairing their devices and not make it that hard and expensive for the consumer.
    04-04-19 03:49 PM
    This is where Apple has the best repair by going to one of their stores. Any time I have a issue with an apple product I take it to a store and always walk out a happier camper. These phone manufacturers need to take more responsibility for repairing their devices and not make it that hard and expensive for the consumer.
    While BBMo's repair process has a long way to go to be considered adequate, I wouldn't say "always a happy camper" when walking out of the Apple store. The wallet would almost definitely be thinner than when you walked in.
    04-04-19 04:38 PM
    While BBMo's repair process has a long way to go to be considered adequate, I wouldn't say "always a happy camper" when walking out of the Apple store. The wallet would almost definitely be thinner than when you walked in.
    I agree if you don’t have insurance but if you do not a dime has ever been spent usually walk out with a new refurbished device. Just saying manufactures need to step up when it comes to repairs.
    04-04-19 04:54 PM
    I agree if you don’t have insurance but if you do not a dime has ever been spent usually walk out with a new refurbished device. Just saying manufactures need to step up when it comes to repairs.
    Well, Apple has the huge advantage of having dedicated stores everywhere throughout the globe.
    So no wonder they're gonna be ahead of the game as far as reachability to consumers.
    04-04-19 07:56 PM
    Which, other than BBMo ?
    04-04-19 09:49 PM
36 12