Here's a review of it. Did more people encounter these issues? It seems he is not the only one
    06-29-18 01:44 PM
    - His vibration motor is off, for sure. That's not normal. I have 3 KEY2's here, 1 pre-production and 2 production models and none have that issue.

- His scrolling concerns, while reasonable are only somewhat accurate. Reason being, as you can see in the video his scrolling focus is on the MIDDLE of the keyboard. This important because the keyboard is slightly less sensitive in that area. If he was further to the right or the left, the issue wouldn't be as prominent.
    06-29-18 02:45 PM
    - His vibration motor is off, for sure. That's not normal. I have 3 KEY2's here, 1 pre-production and 2 production models and none have that issue.

- His scrolling concerns, while reasonable are only somewhat accurate. Reason being, as you can see in the video his scrolling focus is on the MIDDLE of the keyboard. This important because the keyboard is slightly less sensitive in that area. If he was further to the right or the left, the issue wouldn't be as prominent.
    His scrolling/response time woes are b/s because he’s too punchy, keeps tapping around sloppily and tries to scroll like he’s having a seizure.
    06-29-18 02:48 PM
    on my keyone i have minor scrolling issues too depending on the app. in the hub, scrolling up is a bit clunky, so weird (1st party app). in the keyboard browser however it works almost flawless, aside from the inverted right/left scrolling (3rd party app). i think it's a software thing because the tests are working fine.

Or in google docs it's a disaster, while in Microsoft Word It works fine
    06-29-18 03:08 PM