After all these threads, I still don't understand wobble. My second device has a tighter spacebar than the first. It does not move much at all. But it clicks/clacks upon a light touch. Even though it clicks upon touch, it does not move much. Is that wobble?

First device, spacebar is what I would call loose. Like a loose tooth. But it's dead quiet. Sorry for the cross-posting of issues but trying to hit the active threads.

I need to keep one and resume my daily life. Which is better?
    07-20-18 12:24 PM
    Have you ever tried the spacebar on a MacBook 12 inch? All spacebars suffer from some sort of issue related to this, it's the nature of their design. The spacebar is often the first key to break on any keyboard. You use it so much, plus its design is partially at fault.
    07-20-18 02:06 PM
    After all these threads, I still don't understand wobble. My second device has a tighter spacebar than the first. It does not move much at all. But it clicks/clacks upon a light touch. Even though it clicks upon touch, it does not move much. Is that wobble?

First device, spacebar is what I would call loose. Like a loose tooth. But it's dead quiet. Sorry for the cross-posting of issues but trying to hit the active threads.

I need to keep one and resume my daily life. Which is better?
    Just choose the one that is least annoying. Neither one will likely fail. For me I would choose the one that doesn't clack to a light touch.
    07-21-18 10:36 AM
    Just choose the one that is least annoying. Neither one will likely fail. For me I would choose the one that doesn't clack to a light touch.
    Yeah. I go back and forth on whether it bothers me. It is just a very faint sound every time I hit the reader. Probably would forget about it in a month.
    07-21-18 01:04 PM
    Choose your preferred colour then and go with that.
    07-21-18 01:37 PM
30 12