I'd like to set an MP3 ringtone to some of my contacts on my Keyone, and as I was trying to find out how, I came across a tip here saying this:

"Tip: You can set a custom MP3 or a song as your ringtone by moving the file to the Ringtones folder on your device. To do this, you'll first need to install a file manager app from Google Play."

Well, I already have installed Files by Google, but seems to be only for cleaning up space. Could anyone suggest a File Manager app that can do this? And more importantly, how I could actually do it?

Many thanks in advance.
    11-24-20 10:41 AM
    I'd like to set an MP3 ringtone to some of my contacts on my Keyone, and as I was trying to find out how, I came across a tip here saying this:

"Tip: You can set a custom MP3 or a song as your ringtone by moving the file to the Ringtones folder on your device. To do this, you'll first need to install a file manager app from Google Play."

Well, I already have installed Files by Google, but seems to be only for cleaning up space. Could anyone suggest a File Manager app that can do this? And more importantly, how I could actually do it?

Many thanks in advance.
    You have another app called Files on your BBMo device too - which is a basic file manager.

Solid Explorer is the go-to premium product though for many.
    11-24-20 12:15 PM
    You have another app called Files on your BBMo device too - which is a basic file manager.

Solid Explorer is the go-to premium product though for many.
    Yes, I have the Files app already, but it does not seem to help me assign a downloaded mp3 ringtone to one of my contacts. I downloaded the app you suggested, the free for 2 weeks one, and I would be grateful if you could guide me here. How can I assign that mp3 ringtone to one of my contacts using this app?
    11-24-20 12:23 PM
    Yes, I have the Files app already, but it does not seem to help me assign a downloaded mp3 ringtone to one of my contacts. I downloaded the app you suggested, the free for 2 weeks one, and I would be grateful if you could guide me here. How can I assign that mp3 ringtone to one of my contacts using this app?
    You don't assign with the file manager, you do that with the contacts app.
    11-24-20 12:29 PM
    You don't assign with the file manager, you do that with the contacts app.
    A bunch of thanks!!! It worked!!! Many thanks again!!

Do I need to buy the full edition too?
    11-24-20 12:50 PM
    No need for an answer to that; I will buy the complete edtion now. Many thanks again conite!
    11-24-20 12:53 PM
    No need for an answer to that; I will buy the complete edtion now. Many thanks again conite!
    No need to buy anything just to assign a ringtone.
    11-25-20 03:22 AM
    If you are asking about the file manager for BlackBerry KEYone, I would recommend you the KeyBoard File app. If your only purpose is to install dzwonki mp3, there is no need to buy anything
    Last edited by LefflerHirthe; 12-16-20 at 10:42 PM.
    saint300 likes this.
    12-11-20 09:52 PM