Hello, I recently purchased a BlackBerry Key2. I am curious which carrier I can use. I am currently on Verizon but understand they do not support BlackBerry. I am getting mixed messages with T Mobile. Some reps have said yes and some have said I can only talk and text and nothing else. Does anyone else use TMobile with the BlackBerry?
    Thanks.
    01-13-19 08:08 PM
    With a regular KEY2 your best shot is with T-Mobile.
    01-13-19 09:01 PM
    I am on AT&T with my KEY2 and it works just fine other than not having VoLTE. The device is capable however AT&T elects not to offer it to the KEY2 like they did with their carrier locked PRIV.

Bob
    01-13-19 09:24 PM
    Welcome to the darkside.
    Seems there is great confusion and non support for Blackberry phones in the USA. Makes me wonder why it matter to them so much as long as they get customers and monthly plans. Must a conspiracy there is always one for South of the border.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    portplayer and Vistaus like this.
    01-13-19 09:32 PM
    Seems there is great confusion and non support for Blackberry phones in the USA.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    Current Blackberry devices like the KEYone and KEY2 work just fine on AT&T and T-Mobile. Some have had success getting them to play nice on Verizon but from what I read it is a process.

Bob
    01-13-19 09:37 PM
    I have been using Cricket (they use AT&T's network), they offer fairly cheap plans.
    01-13-19 09:56 PM
    I used AT&T with my keyones and with silver n black key2.. worked perfectly in all the devices,, had no issues so far with the previous devices as well as on my current key2.
    01-13-19 10:16 PM
    Hello, I recently purchased a BlackBerry Key2. I am curious which carrier I can use. I am currently on Verizon but understand they do not support BlackBerry. I am getting mixed messages with T Mobile. Some reps have said yes and some have said I can only talk and text and nothing else. Does anyone else use TMobile with the BlackBerry?
    Thanks.
    T-Mobile should work great with your KEY2. I have a my KEYone and my PRIV on T-Mobile (with TMO's Digits service). I am very surprised that a T-Mobile sales rep wouldn't know that. Of course, my local T-Mobile store had one sales person who was a big fan of the Priv and the KEYone, so that store knew about BlackBerrys, because of him. T-Mobile even sold the Priv through their stores shortly after it was released.
    Though the KEY2LE (it sounds as though that isn't the one you have) is supposed to work with Verizon. I have heard mixed signals ;-) as to whether the KEY2 can be configured to work on Verizon.
    01-13-19 11:28 PM
    You can read at community.verizon.com and in these CB forums where many have Key2 working on Verizon.

I have mine working on Verizon. The key having the SIM/line properly provisioned as "CDMAless". Several have made 1-3 or 4 calls to tech support to make this happen. Myself and several others have had a Key2 LE set up and working in the VZW store. Once everything is working (Voice/SMS/data) then simply move the SIM over from the Key2 LE to the Key2.

My answer to this question is AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon (if you choose to make it happen).
    BigBadWulf and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    01-14-19 11:36 AM