I can't send mail from my Outlook account from the Key2 Hub Inbox. I have installed the Outlook app. It works great, but I prefer all of my messages in one place. I have
    added my Outlook account to the Hub as pop 3, imap and as exchange. Nothing I do seems to work.

Can someone help me set up my account?
    07-04-19 02:18 PM
    I can't send mail from my Outlook account from the Key2 Hub Inbox. I have installed the Outlook app. It works great, but I prefer all of my messages in one place. I have
    added my Outlook account to the Hub as pop 3, imap and as exchange. Nothing I do seems to work.

Can someone help me set up my account?
    What exactly happens when you send an email from it? Do you get any error messages? Does it appear to send? Can you open your "outbox" and "sent" folders to verify where the hiccup is happening?

I also wonder if there may be some type of third-party mail client restriction setup by the administrator of the Exchange account. I have seen that so the only way to access mail is through the Outlook app, Windows 10 mail, or the web. (just a thought)
    07-05-19 09:25 AM
    Delete and re-add your email to the hub. You should then get an email from outlook asking if you want to use the outlook app exclusively, or another mail app instead. If you don't specify that you want to use another mail app, i.e. hub, then your mail will only sync with the outlook app.
    07-05-19 03:16 PM
    I have the same problem, all my mobile devices mainly bb10 stopped. Outlook PC app works fine as well as Web, started a week ago been in contact with MS and blackberry and they both blame eachother....Very frustrating...

Posted via CB10
    07-05-19 04:22 PM
    Tried different SMTP? Some of can work and other can not. You may try different settings if issue only with sent email out.

Different port and protocols.
    07-06-19 01:54 PM
    I suffer as well... But the reason is - our IT team enabled 2 factor auth for Exchange, and Hub doesn't support it.
    07-06-19 09:03 PM
    I suffer as well... But the reason is - our IT team enabled 2 factor auth for Exchange, and Hub doesn't support it.
    It means you need to go to the security page of your account settings and generate an app password. Then use that password instead of your actual password on your BlackBerry.
    07-07-19 01:26 AM