Hey crack berry peeps ! Great to be back on here !! Been 4 years already since my last blackberry. I would love to go back to the keyboard ! I have an iPhone X but I would love to get the key2 via trade or if someone’s knows a Canadian website that sells it.

Help a brother out !!
    04-03-19 08:39 PM
    Hey crack berry peeps ! Great to be back on here !! Been 4 years already since my last blackberry. I would love to go back to the keyboard ! I have an iPhone X but I would love to get the key2 via trade or if someone’s knows a Canadian website that sells it.

Help a brother out !!
    Access the shopping link! You may be able to find some K2's for sale and its coresponding accessories.
    04-04-19 12:18 AM
    Probably not as it appears only available for select markets at this time. Eerily similar to how it played out with the LE and its colour variants.
    04-04-19 05:36 AM
    Is anyone else surprised this isn't available in the Canadian market? Last time I checked BlackBerry started here in Canada. Such a missed opportunity. I guess I'll wait til the KEY3 before swapping devices unless f(x)tec pro1 comes out and is half decent.
    04-04-19 10:14 PM
    Is anyone else surprised this isn't available in the Canadian market? Last time I checked BlackBerry started here in Canada. Such a missed opportunity. I guess I'll wait til the KEY3 before swapping devices unless f(x)tec pro1 comes out and is half decent.
    BBMo didn’t start out in Canada though....
    04-04-19 10:24 PM
    BBMo didn’t start out in Canada though....
    Nope, it sure didn't. But why not cater to the original (home) market? I see BlackBerry's here quite a bit.. so there's a definite market here. Such a shame.
    04-04-19 10:26 PM
    Nope, it sure didn't. But why not cater to the original (home) market? I see BlackBerry's here quite a bit.. so there's a definite market here. Such a shame.
    Regarding sales of BBMo devices, it’s possible that Canada is too small for a niche of the niche.
    04-04-19 10:38 PM
    Regarding sales of BBMo devices, it’s possible that Canada is too small for a niche of the niche.
    They are already selling the KEY2 in Canada since launch, so I don't see the problem with getting the red variant available now.
    Crusader03 and Elky64 like this.
    04-05-19 12:46 AM
    Considering how things unfolded with the LE and its colour variants nope we're not surprised one bit. Telltale signs that things aren't going so well maybe.
    04-05-19 10:05 AM
    They are already selling the KEY2 in Canada since launch, so I don't see the problem with getting the red variant available now.
    Same as in the USA too. It seems there’s some reason the Red Key2 isn’t being offered. Perhaps BBMo has some pending NA exclusivity deal.
    04-05-19 09:34 PM
    Same as in the USA too. It seems there’s some reason the Red Key2 isn’t being offered. Perhaps BBMo has some pending NA exclusivity deal.
    Or maybe, we are just a little too savy for an over priced, same spec colour change that would probably flop in our markets. Just sayin,

PS - Let's get serious and bring on the K3.
    04-05-19 10:28 PM
    Or maybe, we are just a little too savy for an over priced, same spec colour change that would probably flop in our markets. Just sayin,

PS - Let's get serious and bring on the K3.
    I don’t expect a Key3 until the Key2 LE shows up first at VZW for at least six months. Announcement was in January and still nothing.....
    04-05-19 10:39 PM
    I don’t expect a Key3 until the Key2 LE shows up first at VZW for at least six months. Announcement was in January and still nothing.....
    Sadly, I agree! Nothing but regarding PIE and the K3.
    04-05-19 10:42 PM