is there a way to disable trackpad on physical keyboard? sometimes cursor moves while typing and I can just use screen instead of trackpad. tia
    07-27-18 11:46 AM
    Sure can. Go to settings, type in physical gestures in the search, it'll show the menu, tap on it and then disable 'Physical Gestures'.
    07-27-18 01:41 PM
    Sure can. Go to settings, type in physical gestures in the search, it'll show the menu, tap on it and then disable 'Physical Gestures'.
    Are you sure? 'Cause I disabled it the other day and even though swipe to delete and whatnot isn't working anymore, the keyboard still let's me scroll and move the cursor.
    07-27-18 03:24 PM
    Are you sure? 'Cause I disabled it the other day and even though swipe to delete and whatnot isn't working anymore, the keyboard still let's me scroll and move the cursor.
    Doesn't work for me on ABC432 with the latest keyboard beta. Disabled scrolling in all apps for me.
    07-27-18 03:27 PM
    Doesn't work for me on ABC432 with the latest keyboard beta. Disabled scrolling in all apps for me.
    Alright, well maybe that makes the difference then as I don't have the July update yet, nor the Keyboard beta.
    07-27-18 03:28 PM
    I don't have the keyboard beta but do have the ABC update and when I turn gestures off none of that functions anymore because I'm with ya it was getting way annoying.
    07-27-18 07:20 PM
    Thanks for posting! I just got my Key2 and I'm so annoyed that it keeps inserting words if I swipe on the keyboard the wrong way! I'm sad to not have the track pad anymore with the pointer and beloved BB key. I'm also finding it really hard to go back and correct things by touching the screen since my finger is nowhere near as accurate as the track pad with the pointer was. Honestly the only thing I like so far about this phone is that it's faster and I can get apps now. If my Classic wasn't becoming obsolete I would rock that thing forever! LOL
    11-30-18 01:11 PM
    Thanks for posting! I just got my Key2 and I'm so annoyed that it keeps inserting words if I swipe on the keyboard the wrong way! I'm sad to not have the track pad anymore with the pointer and beloved BB key. I'm also finding it really hard to go back and correct things by touching the screen since my finger is nowhere near as accurate as the track pad with the pointer was. Honestly the only thing I like so far about this phone is that it's faster and I can get apps now. If my Classic wasn't becoming obsolete I would rock that thing forever! LOL
    Read through this thread and open a case as we did, you are not alone. Cheers,
    /blackberry-key2-f472/physical-keyboard-use-randomly-activates-pointer-cursor-mode-issue-1155317/

Physical Keyboard use randomly activates Pointer/Cursor Mode issue
    11-30-18 01:54 PM