Thanks. One I bought on amazon does not stick at the edges.
    burbunny likes this.
    07-16-18 12:38 PM
    This one took me a couple seconds to peel & stick. Whether it does the job well remains to be seen... https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B07DNV...UvbUpU13236396

Posted via CB10
    07-16-18 12:58 PM
    Did you buy the ones listed on BBMo as official accessories....
    07-16-18 01:11 PM
    Of course not, I bought a cheapie on Amazon. Also, I do not see any listed for BBMo.
    07-16-18 01:22 PM
    I tried the one from Amazon as well, and I can tell u that no tempered glass one will stick to the edge with this kind of screen.

your best bet will be the skin type one.
    07-16-18 01:23 PM
    okay - did not know that. I guess the screen is a bit rounded? Same problem with my Note 8. I tried all types - just threw money away. That's too bad - really liked the fact that iPhone x has a flat screen.

I guess I'll leave this on until a decent alternative arises.
    07-16-18 01:31 PM
    There was a blog on the home page about accessories... might have only been for one market, but it listed a number of accessories.

Android Central list this as being a good one for the KEY2... https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Protector-TopACE-Hardness-Anti-Scratch/dp/B07D8QYX94/?tag=androidcentralb-20&ascsubtag=UUacUdUnU68243YYwYg
    07-16-18 01:44 PM
    Might list the one you tried and didn't like... as that could help someone else. Also give an Amazon review, and explain why you didn't like it.
    07-16-18 01:45 PM
    That's the one I got and it's (A) too small and (B) doesn't adhere on the edges.
    07-16-18 02:01 PM
    I've never had any luck with tempered glass screen protectors on either my Priv or my Key1. Until I hear about one that will work for the Key2 I'm going to go with a Skinomi protector. I've used them on all of my BBs (Classic, Passport, Priv, Key1) and I really like them. For one thing you apply them wet so that you can move them around to position them perfectly. Be careful to make sure the phone's off and that you don't let any fluid get into the speakers or buttons - not hard to do. There are application videos on their website (skinomi.com), but there is one tip that I would offer from my experience - don't use a credit card or any supplied plastic tool to push the bubbles to the edges. Just use either the cloth supplied or a microfibre cloth with your finger to gently push them out. The screen dries and hardens in a couple of days. Once it does it becomes hard and very clear, but when it's wet it's a little soft and a credit card or tool can scratch it. Their website says they're on order and should be available on July 30th. I've already ordered mine.
    Zukadomis and SparkBerryBold like this.
    07-16-18 04:18 PM
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07...UvbUpU13236564

Arriving tomorrow. Only 1 left in stock
    07-16-18 04:31 PM
    This one took me a couple seconds to peel & stick. Whether it does the job well remains to be seen... https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B07DNV...UvbUpU13236575

Posted via CB10
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07...UvbUpU13236575

Arriving tomorrow. Only 1 left in stock
    Don't get this screen protector guys!

BlackBerry KEY2 Screen Protector, AVIDET 9H Hardness Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for BlackBerry KEY2

Doesn't fit the Key2 completely, the left and right edges are missing as if it was a screen protector for another phone or it was made for a phone with a curved edge display since the left and right side not only don't fit but they both have air bubbles in them. I told the professional installer at the mobile phone shop can't you get rid of those bubbles? he said no because there is a gap in the edges like it was made for a curved display phone. Stay away from this crappy screen protector and seller.
    07-16-18 04:40 PM

BlackBerry KEY2 Screen Protector, AVIDET 9H Hardness Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for BlackBerry KEY2

Doesn't fit the Key2 completely, the left and right edges are missing as if it was a screen protector for another phone or it was made for a phone with a curved edge display since the left and right side not only don't fit but they both have air bubbles in them. I told the professional installer at the mobile phone shop can't you get rid of those bubbles? he said no because there is a gap in the edges like it was made for a curved display phone. Stay away from this crappy screen protector and seller.
    Damn. Well I hope to prove you wrong lol.
    07-16-18 04:49 PM
    Thanks. One I bought on amazon does not stick at the edges.
    Same here. Want to get a replacement during prime day.
    07-16-18 07:47 PM
    There was a blog on the home page about accessories... might have only been for one market, but it listed a number of accessories.

Android Central list this as being a good one for the KEY2... https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Protector-TopACE-Hardness-Anti-Scratch/dp/B07D8QYX94/?tag=androidcentralb-20&ascsubtag=UUacUdUnU68243YYwYg
    Beware, as this one has 1/8 gap around edges for case. Wasn't clear when I ordered. This is not full screen.
    07-16-18 07:50 PM
    well my avidet screen protector has arrived. however, this might sound stupid but.., it seems rather complicated to install. I thought I'd just have to remove it from the packaging and put it on my screen. I'm very apprehensive about trying to install it because I wasted similar products on my KEYone last year. in fact after having typed this post I've decided I'm not going to bother trying. i know I've paid for them now but I cba messing it up again.
    07-17-18 07:05 AM
    In reading the reviews of the other products from the current producers on Amazon (Avidet, TopAce, SuperShieldz, only SuperShieldz has significant positive feedback. I'll report back when I receive and get it installed.
    07-17-18 09:45 AM
    I bought another Lamshaw as the one I got for my Keyone was curved on the sides. This one was not but that may be a good thing since the phones square because once I put the case on it became snug and if it had the curved edges the case would not have went on properly.
    07-17-18 07:12 PM
    Has anyone tried the tempered glass screen protector from Blueshop? Uolo it's called.
    07-17-18 09:18 PM
    https://i.imgur.com/v2RpWZU.jpg

good enough for me until a better one comes along
    07-17-18 09:38 PM
    In reading the reviews of the other products from the current producers on Amazon (Avidet, TopAce, SuperShieldz, only SuperShieldz has significant positive feedback. I'll report back when I receive and get it installed.
    Received the SuperShieldz today and am extremely pleased! Perfect fit, cutouts in exact location, and nav buttons easily seen. Unbelievably easy to put on, no bubbles to push out. Highly recommend!

[2-Pack] Supershieldz for BlackBerry... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DM986YX...UvbUpU13240296
    Last edited by burbunny; 07-21-18 at 08:57 AM.
    07-20-18 06:18 PM

The Avidet one I got from Amazon Canada fit perfectly, all the way out to the rounded edges on the sides of my Key2. And it literally took mere seconds to peel and stick!

Just now, it was inadvertently put to the test. I was half-asleep walking down some stairs with phone in hand, and it fell about 4 feet on concrete. I was awaken by the sound, and was horrified as I saw it lying at the bottom, face-down and the broken Avidet shield landing about 2 feet away from it.

Good news! Thanks to the Avidet for absorbing the impact - phone screen is intact and still scratch-free, and the device seems to be still working perfectly. This silver Key2 still looks awesome, but now has some scuffs on the frames

Back on Amazon to get another shield, I sadly couldn't find the Avidet anymore. Let's try TopAce shield this time, along with the TopAce clear case to prevent more scuffs. In the meantime, I'll just stick with the Passport for a couple days until Amazon delivers...

Posted via CB10
    07-20-18 07:03 PM
    Ended up going with a plastic protector as the two glass ones I tried made the phone basically unusable/unreadable in sunny weather.
    07-20-18 07:32 PM
    I got it the zagg screen protector custom cut at Best Buy and they did a good job, no bubbles after 48 hours. they did have to cut it right under the top speaker, but it looks good and I am pretty happy with it.
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    07-20-18 10:45 PM
    I know I'm getting a Ringke Fusion case, but I was trying to figure out which screen protector to buy to go with it. I'm used to OtterBox where it's all one peice or it's all one kit, but it looks like now I'll have to buy two seperate elements. I'd much rather pay money to protect the screen rather than have to deal with a cracked or damaged screen later. Any recommendations on what would work best with the Ringke case would be greatly appreciated.
    07-30-18 05:21 PM
28 12