Hey all,

I've seen a couple talks throughout the threads over a long period of time, but figured I'd bring up a post. XDA just released a video about a google camera app port that really gives your phone new life.

I know BlackBerry doesn't support the camera2 api. But, and pardon my lack of knowledge on this, but is this something that we can ask TCL to release, and if it's not a software update - can we get TCL to include it into the KEY3?

I think it's crucial that we get this functionality. It's important for me because I take so many photos, and usually carry my phone and leave the DSLR at home.

01-16-19 09:19 PM
    Hey all,

I've seen a couple talks throughout the threads over a long period of time, but figured I'd bring up a post. XDA just released a video about a google camera app port that really gives your phone new life.

I know BlackBerry doesn't support the camera2 api. But, and pardon my lack of knowledge on this, but is this something that we can ask TCL to release, and if it's not a software update - can we get TCL to include it into the KEY3?

I think it's crucial that we get this functionality. It's important for me because I take so many photos, and usually carry my phone and leave the DSLR at home.

Not gonna happen.
    01-16-19 09:50 PM
    Why not though, conite?
    Vistaus likes this.
    01-16-19 10:02 PM