Hello all,

Anyone experiencing camera crashing a second after opening? Just started happening out of the blue...
    02-04-19 02:59 PM
    Hello all,

Anyone experiencing camera crashing a second after opening? Just started happening out of the blue...
    I have had my K2 SE since launch and have only experienced a camera shut down 2-3 times. Each time I did a hard reboot and all was well again.
    02-04-19 03:09 PM
    Hello all,

I'm not experiencing any issues with the camera on my Black KEY2. All appears to be functioning as it should when opening the camera.

Bob
    Crusader03 likes this.
    02-04-19 03:10 PM
    I have had my K2 SE since launch and have only experienced a camera shut down 2-3 times. Each time I did a hard reboot and all was well again.
    Same here. It happened a few times in the past couple of months, but a reboot solved it.
    Crusader03 likes this.
    02-04-19 06:05 PM
    Hello all,

Not with my Key2, but I did have this happen once with my KeyOne. I was ready to wipe it to return for repair when someone suggested to Force Stop the Camera app. This actually worked! Have not had it happen on the Key2. Good luck!
    02-04-19 10:05 PM
    rebooted tons of time and still happening. had to open it several times to make it work.

funny thing is it started happening all of a sudden.
    02-05-19 08:40 AM
    rebooted tons of time and still happening. had to open it several times to make it work.

funny thing is it started happening all of a sudden.
    This is call the joy of Android in my humble opinion. Over time you get bugs or glitches.
    Vistaus likes this.
    02-05-19 09:09 AM
    Do you use a micro-sd card to store photos?

I had camera problems on my Key 2 (also some issues with Stored video from either Netflix or Amazon Prime) and it turned out to be a bad micro SD card (Generic one.) I ended up getting the highly recommended Samsung 128 gig card and all problems have disappeared.

..Tom
    Crusader03 likes this.
    02-05-19 02:57 PM
    happened exactly when changed SD cards, but swapped Kingston with Samsung Evo.
    02-05-19 03:21 PM
    Not sure what you are saying.. it happened after you changed the card to the new card, before you charged the card to the new one, both cases or what?

..Tom
    02-06-19 01:28 PM
    What if you use the camera without an SD card. Reboot the phone first and then try it. If it doesn't happen anymore you can definitely link the SD to the issue.
    02-06-19 02:56 PM
    Not sure what you are saying.. it happened after you changed the card to the new card, before you charged the card to the new one, both cases or what?

..Tom
    Hello Tom,

As above, camera crashing started when I changed sd cards, used to have Kingston 64gb and got a new one Samsung 128gb and wanted to transfer all files and photos from Kingston to Samsung. And then the issue started. Camera crashing, files corrupted...

Now back with Kingston, cause I got tired in trying to make it work. Tried format and a clean copy/paste - corrupted, missing files etc... never a Samsung again, this is the second one that is going back.
    02-09-19 04:11 AM
    What if you use the camera without an SD card. Reboot the phone first and then try it. If it doesn't happen anymore you can definitely link the SD to the issue.
    Camera works fine, tried that, that is how I suspected SD card is the bugger.
    02-09-19 04:11 AM