Hi fellow K2 owners.
    I have a lot of people complaining about the audio quality when using a headset.
    They're saying the voice is coming very muffled not being able to understand what I'm saying. Disconnecting the headset helps.

Pls, do you have similar experience or any advises?
    Currently I'm using Sony Stereo Headset STH30 (old school, my favorite as they have dedicated volume buttons which are rare these days).
    Appreciate tips for a good headset.

Thanks
    10-26-18 12:14 PM
    I am using the set coming with the device as well as 2nd set I have from the key one , no issues with both of them.
    10-26-18 01:58 PM
    Best to try another headset to see if the problem is the BlackBerry KEY² or the mic on the headset.
    10-26-18 02:02 PM
    No issues with mine. Sony headsets, hmm, have you tried using it with any other non-Sony phones?

I remember some Sony headphones offer 4th stripe to offer extra functionality on the plug. This can sometimes cause issues.
    Looking at the photos of your model, this may not be the case. Perhaps check if it's plugged in well or like others said, check other headphones on the phone.
    10-26-18 03:24 PM
    I am going to test the original headset from K2 and K1 today. I used the Sony headset for years with old phones and K1 too (actually, people complained a lot when using the K1...)

I think it can be related to something like noise cancelling incompatibility.
    10-29-18 07:57 AM