I use BlackBerry Calendar and ever since Passport, my first BlackBerry, it synced with Google Calendar perfectly. Now doesn't for some time, and I would like to fix that.

Advice?
    Last edited by RLeeSimon; 11-13-21 at 03:42 PM.
    11-13-21 10:25 AM
    I use BlackBerry Calendar and ever since Passport, my first BlackBerry, it synced with Google Calendar perfectly. Nowt doesn't for some time, and I would like to fix that.

Advice?
    Trash the BlackBerry Suite and upgrade to the Google apps.
    11-13-21 11:02 AM
    Why does this not now sync well with Google Calendar when I didn't really change anything and I really find the Google Calendar useful to me because I keep time of employee arrival and departure on that app for a long time and would lose the prior data that is sometimes required.
    11-13-21 11:11 AM
    Why does this not now sync well with Google Calendar when I didn't really change anything and I really find the Google Calendar useful to me because I keep time of employee arrival and departure on that app for a long time and would lose the prior data that is sometimes required.
    Who knows? It's been breaking down for a long time since it was abandoned two years ago.

You can mess around trying to find the right Band-Aid or just move on with a modern solution.
    11-13-21 11:27 AM
    Is there a means of backing up only the entire calendar including the entire past saved on my device and importing it into Google so that I'm sure I have everything if I need to make reference to something from a ways
    11-13-21 11:48 AM
    Is there a means of backing up only the entire calendar including the entire past saved on my device and importing it into Google so that I'm sure I have everything if I need to make reference to something from a ways
    What accounts do you have listed under your calendar / accounts screen?
    11-13-21 01:10 PM
    TWO Gmail accounts and 1 live.com account and one blackberry content transfer are all checked. That would be on the BlackBerry calendar app.
    11-13-21 01:19 PM
    TWO Gmail accounts and 1 live.com account and one blackberry content transfer are all checked. That would be on the BlackBerry calendar app.
    So to what account are most of your calendar entries attached?
    11-13-21 02:24 PM
    To one single gmail account the same as I am registered with CB. If you need to know it, I will PM it to you. It is also my main account used for Google.
    11-13-21 03:20 PM
    To one single gmail account the same as I am registered with CB. If you need to know it, I will PM it to you. It is also my main account used for Google.
    Install the Google Calendar app onto your device and see if it syncs after correctly setting it up.
    11-13-21 03:46 PM
    I've had the Google Calendar app on the device for a long time, so are you asking me to remove it and restart the device and then reinstall it from scratch?
    11-13-21 03:49 PM
    I've had the Google Calendar app on the device for a long time, so are you asking me to remove it and restart the device and then reinstall it from scratch?
    And it is associated with the same Gmail account as the BlackBerry Calendar?
    11-13-21 03:58 PM
    So uninstall and reistall google calendar?
    11-13-21 04:05 PM
    Just check what I asked.
    11-13-21 04:13 PM
    I use Business Calendar. I have the pro version but I don't think you need that.

It worked better than BlackBerry calendar. This lets you export and import your calendars easily.
    11-13-21 05:26 PM
    No, the question is if the Google calendar app syncs correctly. If it doesn't then there's a deeper problem.
    11-13-21 06:03 PM
    to follow up, I disabled syncing with Blackberry content transfer and it seems to function better but I won't report after I get a chance to check Google Calendar on another device and see if it transferred across properly. Thank you all for all your help.
    11-16-21 08:36 AM
    Simple calendar is OK.
    11-17-21 01:31 PM
    it appears that there's been an improvement by removing the syncing with Blackberry content transfer. Thank you for all your help.
    11-17-21 01:52 PM