Quick question - does anyone use the following apps on their Key2:

1. Skype for Business
    2. Salesforce
    3. Outlook
    4. Slack
    5. Priority Pass
    6. Uber
    7. Sharepoint.

If yes, what is your experience? Any problems using these apps?

I am currently using a Samsung S8 but thinking of switching to either the Key2 or Note 9.

Thanks in advance!
    05-15-19 11:39 AM
    Outlook, Slack, and Uber all work fine for me. Slack seems to have a hard time remembering the device resolution exists and sometimes they push out an update that is a little off but they're always quick to fix it.
    05-15-19 01:36 PM
    Outlook, Slack, and Uber all work fine for me. Slack seems to have a hard time remembering the device resolution exists and sometimes they push out an update that is a little off but they're always quick to fix it.
    Thanks Bla1ze
    05-15-19 02:09 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze
    The bottom line is that the KEY² is full Android. You are essentially good to go with anything.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    05-15-19 02:29 PM
    Outlook and Sharepoint no issues. I really really wish they would do an outlook dark mode.

Sharepoint the Android app is fairly rubbish in general. Looking at what is stored there and accessing / downloading is fine but uploading doesn't seem to be supported from within the app. Sharing docs via sharepoint from other apps (e.g. excel) works though and worst case you can load the Sharepoint desktop webpage which has all functionality.
    05-15-19 03:24 PM
    Outlook has its own repository for calendar. If you use hub or Gmail, it will integrate with your other calendars. This was the deal-breaker for me for using outlook. I want to see my all entries in one screen, not to have to go to Outlook to see work related ones.

Skype for Business sucks. It works, but it looks like it opens a new conversation if your from phone and you can't see messages you have on your desktop.

None of them are key2 limitations, it's just how they designed it.
    05-15-19 05:57 PM
    Thank you everyone. Will try and check out the Key2 in.person this weekend and make a decision.
    05-15-19 06:37 PM
    Outlook has its own repository for calendar. If you use hub or Gmail, it will integrate with your other calendars. This was the deal-breaker for me for using outlook. I want to see my all entries in one screen, not to have to go to Outlook to see work related ones.

Skype for Business sucks. It works, but it looks like it opens a new conversation if your from phone and you can't see messages you have on your desktop.

None of them are key2 limitations, it's just how they designed it.
    I have digical and oneview calendar. Both have my outlook appointments in and I've had no issues with it...
    05-16-19 06:54 AM
    I have digical and oneview calendar. Both have my outlook appointments in and I've had no issues with it...
    Sorry, forgot to mention that it's for company office365 account
    05-16-19 06:55 AM