Morning all. My wife's Key2 received an update overnight (for future ref: 8th June 2019) and this morning is completely dead. No power light, nothing, just a shinny black slab. No reaction plugging into the charger, works fine on mine. We've swapped SIMs and she's gone out with mine for the day, but I don't know what to do with this. It's out of warranty I think - Carphone Warehouse I believe.

The other odd issue - I bought mine from a well known online retailer named after a south American rain-forest and I've never had an update at all. My wife has had 3 in the time I've had mine.

We're not BB newbies - I used to be a BESAdmin back in the day when BBs were small and blue and a business only tool, I had a Z10 from launch until December 2018 when it finally died (I miss BBOS - I'm really not a fan of Android at all!), my wife had a Classic for years and loved it until it too died and she likes a PKB. She may end up with mine if I can't fix hers - I really like the look of the Evolve X, if I can get one in the UK that updates as well as I seem to recall its only available in India. Or from said online retailer.
    06-08-19 02:29 AM
    My wife's Key2 received an update overnight (for future ref: 8th June 2019) and this morning is completely dead. No power light, nothing, just a shinny black slab. No reaction plugging into the charger, works fine on mine. We've swapped SIMs and she's gone out with mine for the day, but I don't know what to do with this. It's out of warranty I think - Carphone Warehouse I believe.
    Plug it into a computer and see if it responds there.

The other odd issue - I bought mine from a well known online retailer named after a south American rain-forest and I've never had an update at all. My wife has had 3 in the time I've had mine.
    What's your PRD? Open your phone dialer and enter this code: *#837837# (*#TESTER#). Then look for your corresponding PRD here to see which update you should have - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354

I really like the look of the Evolve X, if I can get one in the UK that updates as well as I seem to recall its only available in India. Or from said online retailer.
    The Evolve X was never released.
    06-09-19 01:24 PM
    It should covered under warranty? Key 2 is not over one year old ?
    06-10-19 05:19 AM
    Yes I would contact BlackBerry Mobile UK for warranty replacement
    06-12-19 09:34 AM
    Key2 android updates in India
    09-26-19 08:05 AM
    Key2 android updates in India
    Optiemus decided to stop providing updates last year.
    09-26-19 12:28 PM
    It's out of warranty I think - Carphone Warehouse I believe.
    Take it back to Carphone Warehouse you will be surprised, but it's a 2-year guarantee
    09-26-19 02:40 PM