This is probably the wrong forum although I am typing on a Key2. I glimpsed one of my old BlackBerry 9700g (I think it is) machines at the back of a random drawer and decided to see if I could fire the sucker up. Well that worked but it's been 10 years at least since it last saw action and all the certificates had expired. So I dusted off Brick-breaker and found that I could still get thru' the 34 levels at first try and now (see below) well into the faster 'second time around. I have to admit that years ago I did the full 80 rounds available several times that used to net something in the region of 1.6m pts. Too many flights... just a memory lane post... like an increasing number of submissions that sense the final days of the blackberry world... Brick-breaker original game-57821.jpg
    05-11-19 10:43 AM
    This is probably the wrong forum although I am typing on a Key2. I glimpsed one of my old BlackBerry 9700g (I think it is) machines at the back of a random drawer and decided to see if I could fire the sucker up. Well that worked but it's been 10 years at least since it last saw action and all the certificates had expired. So I dusted off Brick-breaker and found that I could still get thru' the 34 levels at first try and now (see below) well into the faster 'second time around. I have to admit that years ago I did the full 80 rounds available several times that used to net something in the region of 1.6m pts. Too many flights... just a memory lane post... like an increasing number of submissions that sense the final days of the blackberry world...
    How did you get past level 16? That was always the brutal one...

Posted via CB10
    05-11-19 10:45 AM
    Like I said, too many hours on long haul flights. Level 16 second time around is truly brutal (twice as fast) but not impossible. After the second set of 34 levels is all slowed down and you were able to build up an inventory of lives - frequently up to 900. I know, I had no life back then, has it improved... 🙄
    janeintoronto likes this.
    05-11-19 10:51 AM
    Is there any way to copy Brick breaker onto a new phone? I don't want to replace my Curve, but it says on this Forum, that they will discontinue its OS.
    06-16-19 06:43 PM
    Is there any way to copy Brick breaker onto a new phone? I don't want to replace my Curve, but it says on this Forum, that they will discontinue its OS.
    The Curve's OS has long been discontinued...
    06-17-19 12:10 PM
    There is Brick Breaker Bold for BB10, a beta release from Dec, 2014 that never went any further than that initial release.

I know it's a bit different, but I never really played either version very much - the BB10 remake, or the original BBOS version. And it was on my prior devices - a Torch 9800, and a Pearl 8100 before that.

I think I tried it and got maybe a few levels in, but couldn't stay with it.
    06-17-19 02:04 PM